Chapter 9

I woke up and looked at that date. July 11. A new map came out yesterday so I was happy about that. I didn't get to play it though. So it's been two weeks since Splatfest and boy did it take a long time to get my sleep schedule back. The time was 9am so I went on to the lobby. When I got there I saw that tower controls was available for ranked battles. It's been down for awhile since the towers weren't moving sometimes or they would go to the wrong side. So in the end there was some flaws when it first came out. I than went to the storage room. They give one storage room per team. That's where Rachel, Kayla, Ashley, and I store all of our weapons. I bought every single weapon and I just leave it there so we can always try out the weapons. I got the Krak-on-Roller and went into tower control. There was seven in a lobby outside a place. I than joined the group. With that we went on the map. I looked and saw it was Arowana Mall. I was the only roller in the game.

The game than started and I didn't even care about painting. I just made my way to the center. So did someone else of my team. My teammate went on top of the tower and the other team was attacking it. I than splashed them with my roller. There was only one person alive but that person was no where to seen. So with a help with a team mate we guarded the tower as it moved. I was covering there base when my special was full. But I decided to save it. We had around 15 inches left before it arrived at its destination. That's when they all decided to invade. There was a shooter on my team that had a Kraken special ready to use. I looked at him and gave him a look. He then yelled go and we both turned into a kraken. Someone else on our team had a bomb rush and used that. I killed three people while the other kraken killed someone. That's when it went to game. We than won.

We than went out and went to a different room. We went to our spots and waited. That's when I saw it was Moray Towers. I finally get to check out this map. When I got up I saw how it looked like. Woah it's actually a good stage for rollers and scopers. When the game started I made my way through a straight line to the center. Everyone else in my team did. Nobody on my team made a move to the tower, they were all killing inklings. I than got on the tower and started flicking paint so I could get a kraken. All of my team died except for me. Man that's when I panicked. There was two people coming here. That's when I got up from my spot and aimed my roller at them. I was so close to dying but I killed them. I then went into squid form to heal up. I was 20 inches away. I had my special ready. I than looked at a shooter to take my spot. He listened and went on the tower. There was three shooters on there way. I went into kraken form while someone used an inkzooka. I managed to scare them into the inkzooka. We were five inches away when someone took the tower. It was the Splatterscope. My team try to get him by the front but it wasn't working I than got on from the back and splattered him. The tower than started its way back. We than won and I decided to get out. I love tower controls but it's sometimes a pain. They should have the tower a little bit more comfortable. I than went into some regular turf war. Not the competitive one, the fun one where everyone wins in the end.

I went into a random game seeing they were about to start. I went into an empty spot and waited. My hair than went light green. I missed my actual hair. I looked at the other team and saw it was all guys. I looked closely and I saw it was the Squidions. Oh this should be fun. But I than realized. They were all using guns. I never thought I'll see the day when Angel used a gun. And it was the Luna Blaster. Once again it was Moray Towers. When the game started I just painted my way down. Diagonal basically. My team went straight to the center and so did the Squidions. My Kraken was ready to use when I was by the center. I splayed Daniel and Rick. I was some how dodging all of Troys shots. But my team wasn't doing so good. They kept dying. Man I'm gonna get a back injuring by caring this team. When all my team came to view I went in. Angel and Troy were there so I went up close. I killed Troy somehow but with one little splat and I would be died. Angel was about to hit me when I kraken. I than went straight towards him and killed him. I than made my way up. I kill Daniel than I went back to inkling form. I than began painting straight up. I went all the way to the top when I saw Angel respawn.

"From Roller to Blaster I see." I said.

"What oh if it isn't Megan. What do you need before I kill you." He said stepping off the platform ready to shot.

"Nothing just getting a back pain from caring my team."

"Oh we..." Before he finished I splatted him and made my way down. On my way there I killed Troy who was scoping from an angle. Then the game ended. We won by .1% which was awesome. But this game doesn't ruin their score since we aren't a team team. I got out of that game and put my roller away since it's not my main weapon. Once it was in the locker I made my way out. I was walking out of the lobby when I was swept off my feet being put over a shoulder.

"Put me down." I said.

"Nope you didn't let me finish my sentence why should I." He said.

"Because I'm your best friend forever." Okay that actually was hard to say.

"Oh wow I'm just you BFF wow I don't even get a better title."

"Well what title do you want?"