Chapter 6

Natalie

I'm so sore returning to class today. We are all moving a little sluggishly. When we weren't taking cat naps, we were having sex with a few breaks in between for food and other needs. Orgy-style sex now and then is great, but we all have been going at it nonstop since the wedding. None of us got substantial sleep. As much as I love the bacchanalian sex we've been having, I don't think my body can withstand it all. The wedding seems to have triggered something primal in my Kings where all they desire is sex.

Speaking of, I'm presently shoved up against the lockers, with Etienne kissing one side of my neck and Callum kissing the other. We are going to be tardy if they don't stop taunting me soon. I can hear the other students' whispers, calling me names. I open my eyes to glare at them.

Ryder has already had them cowed, though. He is glaring at them while Jaxson is bleating at them. He sounds like a sheep while holding Ryder's hand. A satyr, half-man, half-goat, is part of the fae kind in mythology. They are highly mischievous. If my Fairy King were fae folk, I believe he would be a satyr.

"The Kings can show affection to their Queen anytime they choose. Get accustomed to it, sheep. I hear any more defamation of her. You will be dealt with swiftly. Know your place," my tyrannical Ice King proclaims loud enough his voice echoes down the halls. He knows how to project his voice exceptionally well. The bell rings.

"Time to go," Dominic's velvet voice booms, snapping us out of our licentious cocoon.

Both of my Cajun husbands curse in French before stepping away from me, extending their elbows out for me to take as they walk me to the next class. It's amazing how peaceful life is at school without Alejandro stirring up the sheep and threatening our reign. The other students fall in line easily now. Not that it matters, since in just two more weeks, we graduate. There is so much to prepare for. Ryder's father is nowhere near done with us.

Ryder is my escort for the next class. A girl with a plaid skirt, high heels, blonde hair, red lipstick, and a pearl necklace blocks our path as we walk. The song Hell on Heels by Pistol Annies pops inside my head.

"Ryder, there are only a few weeks of school, so I was thinking maybe we could hook up for one last hurrah," she purrs breathy. She places a well-manicured hand with red nails on my husband's chest. Both of our eyes turn to slits, our irritation directed at her. Yep. She is positively looking for a sugar daddy.

"Remove your hand from my husband before I make you bleed," I deadpan channeling my inner Ice King.

"You were up just up against lockers with Etienne and Callum, so I doubt that Ryder here is your husband. There is no way a greedy little slut like you could ever be his wife," she says, beginning to stroke Ryder.

Ryder snatches her wrist in his hand, holding it still before removing it from his chest. It's the same hand that has his wedding bands on his finger. His beautiful lips curve into a terrifying smile. It's not a pretty smile on his angelic face, this smile promises pain. "Natalie is my WIFE." The last word snapping of his tongue is like the crack of a whip. "Do not touch me," he demands in the next frosty breath.

Jaxson is now behind the girl. She has no iota of his presence. He stares down at her with contempt. "At it again, Francesca? I thought we clarified no one touches us without our Queen's direct permission. Yet here I find you taking liberties in touching yet another one of my husbands." The scorn coming from Jaxson takes me aback, but it doesn't show it.

Francesca pales at hearing him behind her. "Jaxson," she croons, recovering quickly. "I don't care which filthy rich King I land, so long I get one by graduation. You know, you are my favorite." She places her hand on Jaxson's arm. He considers her hand as if it is nothing but a pile of dog poop.