Chapter 25

Etienne

"I'm still mad at you, me. You interrupted ma fight, you," I snarl at Jaxson, who I have by the neck pushed up against the closet door of our bedroom.

He moans, his breathing heavy. "I won't do it again, Tee. Punish me, get it out of your system," he begs. I squeeze his throat tighter, drawing a moan from his throat once more. My husband is a masochist, if you ask me.

"No, you won't, Jax. Never again," I hiss, leaning forward to deliver a punishing kiss. I make his lower lip bleed all over again. Another deep-throated moan. I grind my erection against his. As angry as I am with him, I still lust after this man.

I feel Natalie's hands skim up my back, pulling on my shirt. I break my kiss long enough with Jaxson to pull my shirt over my head with one hand, tossing it to the floor. Her hands are incredibly soft, gliding across my back. Her kisses peppered my skin while I kissed Jaxson.

I tilt his head back so that I have access to his throat. I bite him right in the jugular and suck roughly. His moans and his hips jerk forward into mine, rubbing against my hips with one of my legs between his.

Natalie's hands snake around my waist, undoing my belt buckle first, then the button, and unzipping my fly. Her soft hands pull my jeans and boxers down my legs while kissing and nipping her way lower on my body. I moan against Jaxson's throat. I pull back before he can get off. He will not get off so easily.

I release him altogether, turning away from him to pull our naked wife into me. Her soft feminine curves are perfection. She even has love handles for me to grab onto. Which I do. While our tongues tangle together, I walk her backward to the edge of the bed.

Jaxson follows, still fully clothed in his mesh shorts and muscle shirt. I mark Natalie's collar bone which draws a throaty moan from her. He sits on the bed beside us, pulling his dick out to stroke himself, but I smack his hand away.

Natalie comes with a gasp. Her body trembling, so I increase my sucking.

I turn my head to Jaxson. "Don't touch yourself, husband," I snarl gruffly. "You aren't allowed. You don't get to come, be touched, or get to fuck until I say so."

"Pheata," begs, but I will not hear it.

"Keep begging, you. We will edge you all night and you be going to bed with blue balls," I threaten, not in the mood for his begging tonight.

I slip a finger into Natalie, making her hips grind against my hand. She is beautiful. My ideal woman and she belongs to me. I continue to rub her G-spot until she comes all over my finger. I slide a second one while she is orgasming, making her walls clamp down even harder and prolonging it.

Jaxson reaches over to grab Natalie's tits, but I smack his hands away once more. "No," I bite out harshly. "You don't get to touch us either," I growl huskily.

His eyes are pleading, but for once he keeps his mouth shut. His lips press into a thin line. At least he didn't give me his pouty face. Smart, because I will make his torture worse by calling for Ryder.

My fingers move in and out of our wife, building up another orgasm, but I stop just before she hits her release, removing my fingers. She pouts. "Don't worry, wife. You're not the one being punished."

I stand at the edge of the bed, pulling her legs toward me. I guide my dick in and she wraps her legs around my waist, hooking her ankles so I can't escape her. Not that I want to, no. She is so tight, and it feels so incredible that we groan in unison.