Chapter 16

Ryder

I'm restrained tightly to the bed again, with Etienne lying beside me on his stomach. He was drugged, again, and his wounds were seeping. Etienne has two new serious cuts, one on his upper thigh and another from being stabbed in the arm. I must get those treated and closed. It only takes a few seconds for a wound to become infected and 1-2 days for it to set in. He will get antibiotics as soon as we get away from this hellhole.

My family is close by. I recognized the sound of a 6.5 mm bullet hitting bulletproof glass earlier and I swear I can hear silencers on guns and the soft gurgling of throats being cut. Hurry my loves.

Maleigha is sitting across my thighs. I can feel her bare pussy rubbing over me. What I loathe the most is that she is using my husband's hand to make my dick hard. I cannot dictate the way my body responds to this magnificent man I adore beside me. She is using his hand to fist around my dick, pumping it up and down. I stare into Etienne's steel gaze, seeing the pain and shame in them. Even though my face is impassive, I know he can tell exactly what emotions I'm feeling just by looking into my eyes.

"I love you, Tee. I understand."

Etienne wants to reciprocate, but the paralytic he was given will not allow it. I squeeze my eyes shut when I feel Maleigha has shifted. I keep my eyes glued to that of my Cajun husband's, trying to shut out what she doing to me.

When Etienne's steel eyes squeeze shut, I notice a man on top of him. I thrash underneath Maleigha, pulling on the metal handcuffs as hard as I can. All I can do is to make my wrists and ankles bleed.

"If I would, I have known I would get this reaction out of you, Ryder. I would have had your dog used in front of you from the beginning." Maleigha's smile is vile after she utters this. Then she says something to her older brother, but I don't catch the exchange with the sound of my heart beating in my ears.

I gnash my teeth together, my face staying stoic, but my eyes are dark with rage. I will kill them.

Soon, two distinct sets of arms wrap around their throats in a chokehold. The two rapists slump against our bodies.

Etienne's eyes are wild. He cannot see who saved us, but I can. "Angel. Darlin'," I murmur their nicknames with utter relief.

Tears fall from both their faces. They simultaneously shove Maleigha and Raleigh to the hardwood floor below. They have been through something similar before, so they are reliving nightmares. So is Callum, who came in right behind them. He just stands in the doorway, his feet glued to the floor.

Jaxson moves Etienne so that he can cradle him to his chest, sobbing. Natalie sits between my legs, her head in her hand, crying. My palms itch to touch her, to hold her against me as she cries.

Callum is the first to snap out of his shock, finding the keys to my cuffs around Maleigha's neck. She and Raleigh are both unconscious, which means we get to torment them later in Jaxson's playground.

"Mon Dieu!" Callum asks me in a concerned whisper if I'm hurt anywhere in French while unlocking the cuff from my bleeding wrists.

I sit up immediately, wrapping my arms around my saving angel, and pulling her into my lap to hold her close. "Only my wrists and ankles are hurt from me thrashing. Tee, however, needs medical attention quickly."

"Caleb is nearby with a full trauma medical kit," Callum informs me as my wife's tears slide down my torso. "How long until Tee's paralytic wears off?"