Chapter 8

Natalie

I despise crawling out of bed from being snuggled between two large, warm bodies. It is a crime for them to be so handsome, tall, and muscular. My Kings get ogled by all sexes. Ryder hasn't gotten propositioned as often, since his angelic face was scarred, but he is still a walking sex god. I'm currently the envy of both males and females in the school. Guys want to be part of the Kings and girls just want the Kings, but they belong to me. I've become just as possessive of them as they have been of me since last year. I've finally heard all the stories and of their fondness for me, but keeping their distance is part of why I was solicited often by guys here.

I wiggle out from underneath both Etienne's and Jaxson's arms and legs. It's time to prepare for school. In the shower, I contemplate just how fast this year has moved. I'm nervous about the future. What was I thinking about marrying men I didn't know until they claimed me as theirs? Now, I can no longer play quiet, meek, weak, and mild-tempered as I did last year. They forced me to be myself twenty-four-seven.

Natalie Jamison is the little sister to President Reaper of the Death Riders MC, the Blood Angel, the Queen of Spades, and the Queen of Raider Prep.

We graduate this coming Saturday.

I have a sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach that something dreadful is going to happen after graduation. I've learned to trust my intuition over the years. It's part of what has kept me alive. I need to chat with my family about it soon.

I have clothes stashed in every bedroom now thanks to my guys shopping for me. They enjoy doting on me. The problem is, I'm so accustomed to taking care of myself. I found a dress of black with a skull and crossbones all over it, paired with a royal blue belt in the closet. It's an adorable knee-length vintage rockabilly-looking halter top, very 1980s style. Looks like something either Jaxson or Dominic purchased for me. Since it's in Jaxson and Etienne's closet, I'm going with Jaxson bought it. I spy a pair of royal blue Chuck Taylor in just my size in the closet. My Fairy King is the best! He understands I prefer not to wear high heels. I apply makeup today because I feel like it doing a smoky cat eye and deep red lipstick. The guys buy me makeup to keep stashed in their bathrooms, too. It's mostly Ryder's doing, I'm sure. I'm not positive how I want to style my hair, so I'm off to find Callum.

When I exit into the main room, I spot a pair of pink fuzzy-socked feet sticking out from underneath a big, black, fluffy blanket. I walk around the sofa to see which of my loves is passed out on the couch. It's my Ice King. I should go on and rouse him since he doesn't appreciate being rushed.

I turn on the coffee pot to get it started instead. Once I have a cup made for all my men, including myself, I walk over to Ryder first.

I kneel beside the couch. "Ryder, rise and shine, babe," I whisper. He doesn't even stir. I purse my lips. I hum under my breath. I know just how to awaken my sleeping beauty.

I remove the blanket from his body, but still, he doesn't move. His chest is bare, his Kunai knives sheathed in the holster on his large forearm. If I did that with mine, they would cover my entire arm, not just my forearm. His black sweatpants are so low it barely covers his dick, but it shows off the lines of his Adonis belt. I admire his six-pack of defined abdominal muscles.

He is usually coming in from his morning run by now, not sleeping so heavily. I run my hand down his chest and abs. "Come on, love, wake up."

His arm rapidly snakes around my waist, swiftly pulling me on top of him. I let out an undignified squeal. What are these guys doing to me?! I never squealed or giggled before these assholes forced themselves into my life.

"Angel," he murmurs while nuzzling my neck and taking a deep breath. His stubble tickles, but I refuse to let him know that.

"Don't you mess up my make-up, Ryder Fuchs-Jamison?" Did ever mention that while we were getting our marriage license Ryder also changed his name? Since he has no love for the man who raised him, he took my last name and dropped his middle name altogether. No longer is he Ryder Gerhardt Fuchs, but he is now Ryder Fuchs-Jamison. He only kept Fuchs because of how much pull that old money name possesses.