Chapter 12

Jaxson

The cuffs and chains have finally been removed from Etienne and Ryder. So far, Ryder has yet to have any seizures as a side effect of whatever sedative they have been given. It becomes apparent to me that Ryder was given a different drug than Etienne. Tee seems to have just been given a paralytic while Rye was given something to make him sleep. Odd, why put Ryder to sleep instead of just a paralytic?

I pull back from Morticia's scope to rub my tired eyes. Looking through her scope for four hours straight has been exhausting, but it's worth it to make sure my husbands will stay breathing.

I never thought I would be married. I absolutely couldn't fathom sharing my spouse with the only people I have ever truly considered family. I was positive I would become crazy, Uncle Jax.

I knew Ryder, Callum, or Dominic would eventually marry a woman, causing us all to go a separate way. I even figured Etienne would marry some woman and give me lots of little swamp rats to spoil. All four of them would make amazing fathers.

Finding Natalie was a shock to all our systems. That first day of junior year when she walked into the assembly hall late with Doctor Caleb Knight changed our lives forever. We were all about drugs, drinking, and sex binging while trying to sort out what we were feeling for her. Turns out it was love at first sight.

First sight, as in the funeral of Dominic's mother, Maria. But having her in the same building as us day in and day out did us in. We could smell her honey-lemon scent everywhere. We could hear her talk when she would answer the teacher's questions. Seeing and hearing her daily but being unable to touch her drove the four of us insane.

At night, we would call Etienne telling him how we were feeling and all about the untouchable girl. We were such feckin' buffoons in junior year. We should have made Natalie part of our lives then.

I place my eyes back to Morticia's scope, making sure first no one is going to disturb them and next to make sure they are still breathing. The window to the room they are in is barred, so they won't be able to get out that way. The door to the room is a solid outside metal door with so many heavy-duty locks on the exterior, that it would be impossible for the two of them to knock it down. I'm almost positive the window is bulletproof glass or plexiglass, so they couldn't break that for a weapon. I wish I could ping a bullet off it, but I don't want to give away my position just yet.

Etienne's paralytic is wearing off. He can curl his fingers into fists. Come on, Pheata. You can do it. Move that fine naked ass of yours. Maleigha is going to slowly die for this shite. I'm going to take my time forcing her to suffer for what she did to my husbands.

I watched everything that was done to Ryder and Etienne through Morticia's scope. Maleigha and her brother Raleigh will pay dearly as I torture them to death slowly, with extreme prejudice, until I grow bored playing with them.

To my playground, they will go. To my playground, they will go. High-hoe the merry-o to my playground they will go. My playground is a soundproof bunker in thetrees of Lazy N & D Ranch where I have tools to make them suffer withNatalie. Placing them in a body bag during transport there will be epic.

Etienne rolls off Ryder, finally no longer a dead weight atop him. He moves Ryder's arm so that his head won't rest on it. I watch my husband with agonizing slowness regain control of all his limbs. He stands, going to the on-suite bathroom. I follow my naked love. His blood is running down the inside of both his legs. Please, baby, don't shut that door. To my relief, he does not. My pet goes off to the side for a while, which I'm guessing is the shower or tub.

I go back to watching my angelic lover sleep. It's no wonder these two men are rape-bait. They are gorgeous and are juxtaposed when they are together. Perfect visual contrasts of light and dark. Etienne is all tattoos with bronzed skin covered in black ink, broad shoulders, and dark hair. Etienne is the definition of masculine. His jawline is even squared. Ryder is so fair he could do a cosplay contest dressed as Snow White with brightly colored tattoos and win. Ryder, with long hair and his toned body hidden, would appear epicene.

Ten minutes later, Etienne has a bright pink towel around his waist. Pink is not a terrible color for my husband. It brings out those steel-gray eyes of his. He walks back to Ryder, rousing him from whatever dream has his cock poking out of the top waistband of his underwear.