𝙾𝙽𝙴

CHANTELLE A

CHANTELLE A. HARRIS
Atlanta Georgia

"it's packed out here," i mumbled as we pulled up to the park.

everybody was here just because, either playing basketball, playin dice, or both and somebody was on the grill.

"let me know if you see sleezy, he saying he out here but i don't see him," my friend, jayda said.

"ask him what color shirt he got on." i told her.

"he said blue,"

"i see him and all them niggas he be wit." i laughed.

"i can't stand them niggas, be making my man cheat on me." jayda rolled her eyes as we got out the car.

"they can't make him do anything. he choose to cheat on your ass," i laughed.

"girl fuck you," she said.

"hey boo." i said to imani, our friend. "hey. who y'all here with?" she asked.

"just us." jayda told her. "and where melodi at?" imani chuckled.

"you know she too bougie to come out to shit like this." jayda said.

"quit it jayda, she actually on her way." i smacked mt teeth. "and you too." i pointed at imani.

all three of us walked over to the courts and sat down on the picnic tables.

"yo man coming over here." imani tapped jayda.

i looked over and seen jayda boyfriend along with his friends. i smacked my teeth and opened my juice.

"wassup baby." her boyfriend, sleezy mushed her head. "wassup," he looked at me and imani.

i nodded my head at him before i started looking around.

"ian never seen you before." one of them pointed at me. "yeah cause you been on house arrest nigga,"

i started laughing a little.

"that wasn't even funny."

"what's y'all names?" i asked him. "i'm reese, that's bagg, pop, and bandman, you already know sleezy," reese spoke.

"oh okay." i nodded my head.

"you fine. can i get your number?" imani asked pointing at pop.

"y'all i'll be back." jayda said as she stood up from the table. i put a thumps up.