𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈-𝚂𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽

OMNISCIENT
Atlanta Georgia

happy birthday to kentrell & santana btc. make sure y'all comment too.

"it's your birthday bae." chantelle smiled, jumping on santana's lap. it was the morning time and she had just woke up.

"wake up, you the biggest twenty three ever." she kissed all over his face.

"you want me to make you some breakfast?" chantelle asked him. "mhm." he spoke as he put his by her pussy.

"already knowin." she mumbled as she took her shirt off. she leaned down and started kissing him as he gripped her ass.

chantelle put her hands in his pants and started stroking his dick.

she stopped kissing him and slid down. pulling his shorts off she took his dick and put it in her mouth.

chantelle licked the tip before pushing her head down further, grabbing his balls she started massing them.

she looked up at him seeing he was already looking at her biting his lips. she could hear his moans and grunts.

santana grabbed her head and pushed her head down further. his dick touched the back of her throat making her put her hands on his thighs.

once he let up chantelle grabbed his dick and spit on it. she licked it up and down before taking it in her mouth again.

"i'm finna nut." santana bit his lip.

"mhm." she mumbled as she started to suck it faster.

feeling his dick twitch in her mouth she felt his nut shooting down her throat to which she swallowed it.

she didn't stop though she continued sucking hoping for another nut.

"let up ma." he tapped her shoulder. she moved his hand and continued.

"bra." he groaned. letting his dick fall out her mouth she grabbed his balls and put them in her mouth.

chantelle spit on them and started stroking his dick.

he nutter and she swallowed it.

santana grabbed her neck and pulled her up to him.

"i love you." he said as he kissed her. "i love you more." she smiled as she took his dick and slid down slowly.

"ouuu." chantelle bit her lip. santana grabbed her from the bottom and pounded into her.

"fuckkkk." chantelle moaned wrapping her arms around him. "take it. you cool." he said in her ear.

chantelle pushed him back and got on her toes.

started spelling her name.

"damn. fuck." santana moaned, feeling her clench around his dick. he grabbed her titties while smiling.

he leaned back up putting them in missionary.

chantelle wrapped her arms around him as she started scratching his back.