𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈-𝚃𝚆𝙾

CHANTELLE A

CHANTELLE A. HARRIS
Atlanta Georgia

vote and comment, thank you .

"aye my bitch bad and she get money," i heard santana say making me turn my head.

"is you on live?" i asked him to which he nodded.

"come here bae." he said. i walked over to him and he pulled me in front of him.

he had his phone sitting up on the dresser.

"like come on now." he said as he grabbed my ass.

"and the way this nigga be having his mouth on every part of my body, y'all wouldn't even want him." i said as i turned around.

i looked at the comments and started reading them.

"bae, why somebody just say "ill kill you and that bitch." what the fuck." i said.

"aye look. you can try but i promise you, you gone be on a t shirt before us." he came in the camera.

"worry bout that bitch that's running around fuckin every nigga on the block. yo bitch can't even go band for band with mine." he said.

"right." i mumbled.

"you talking tough. finna come catch you don't even worry bout it." santana said.

"i thought you was comin with me to my mama party?" i asked him. "i am. i'm going to him after." he said.

"if yo people on any of that bullshit, i'm out." he said.

"they not santana, damn. they cool like for real." i said as i slid on my purse.

"i'll fuck you right now man." he shook his head.

"too bad. come on and you driving." i told him. we walked out my house and got in his car.

"yo mama and yo daddy still together ain't they?" he asked. "yeah." i nodded.

"mhm, remember you tellin me that." he pulled off.

once we pulled up to my parents house i looked at him before we both got our the car.

it wasn't nobody standing outside, surprisingly.

i opened the door and me and santana walked in.

"no she didn't just come in this house with a nigga on her side." my auntie yelled making me laugh.

hearing more loud noises i turned and seen all my siblings coming. i had four of them.

four brothers, i was literally the only girl.

"wassup lil sis." my brother, omaree pulled me into a hug before the rest of them did.

"who this is?" he pointed at santana.