𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝚈-𝙵𝙸𝚅𝙴

CHANTELLE A

CHANTELLE A. HARRIS
Atlanta Georgia

omg y'all really think bandman cheating 😂 & make sure y'all comment .

"why everybody getting pregnant?" i smacked my teeth. "same shit i'm tryna figure out." melodi said.

"ho i'm talking about you." i laughed. "i know, i know. i can't drink no more." she said.

"oh i thought you was getting a abortion asum." i scratched my head. "bitch why you think that?" she laughed.

"cause you even like kids." i said. "don't matter. this my lil baby." she smiled.

"but what you been doing?" she asked. "apparently getting cheated on." i said.

"man i wish you would shut the fuck up with that shit." santana walked in the room.

"boy kiss my ass." i said. "and i seen sleezy baby, she's so cute." i told her.

"mmm, i think jayda finna have that baby too." melodi laughed. "mf gone come out slow." i laughed.

"we need to stop." melodi said. "for real. all she do is post about him, talkin shit." melodi smacked her teeth.

"y'all still follow each other?" she asked. "i unfollowed her but she still followed me. and i can't even lie i be checking her story, ion care." melodi shrugged, laughing.

"melodi, she gone call you back." santana took my phone and hung up.

"you still mad at me?" he grabbed my neck making me look at him. "i never was mad. i'm coolin." i said.

he smacked my teeth. "you want some money?" he asked before he went to his closet then came back with a couple stacks.

"you know ian fuckin off on you." he said. "you know that shit." he shook his head, dropping the money in my lap.

i looked at him as he went to set his phone up. "you finna go live?" i asked to which he nodded and i smacked my teeth.

he pulled me up and put me in front of him.

"i love my bitch." he kissed on me neck. "and i'm tore about bout this pussy." he put his hand over my pussy.

"so quit playin with me." he spoke. i leaned forward a little so i could read the comments.

"they sayin some nigga lookin for you." i whispered in his ear. "mhm. i know, finna buss his brains." he said.

"we gotta rich baby on the way." santana rubbed over my stomach. "you crazy as hell." i laughed moving his hands.

i seen pop wanted to join the live making me add him.

"y'all back on good terms?" he laughed. "see you so aggravating." i laughed.

"shidd. i'm just asking." he shrugged. "we was never on bad terms." i said.

"fuck y'all was." pop said. i laughed then walked away.

"wait and for any bitch that gotta problem cause i'm with this nigga i'll whoop you like i do any of these other hoes." i went back to the camera.

"like i said before she ain't fighting no more. i'm just finna start killin y'all." he pointed his gun in the camera.

"period." i said as i turned around and started twerking.

"dirty hoes mad, ass fat and i'm pretty." i rapped before santana started smacking my ass.

"like you bitches hate me over a nigga." i said. "yo lil ass done took over my live." he shook his head.

"they trying you." pop said. "ian gave a fuck." i shrugged.

"cause at the end of the day i get money." i shrugged.

"that's the only thing that matters." i laughed.

"but aye i'm off here." santana ended the live. "come here chantelle." he said.

i walked over to him and stood in between his legs.

"you think i'm cheating on you?" he asked, rubbing my butt. "no but you- ian cheating on you man." he cut me off.

"why would i even cheat on you? you think i'm finna be spending all this money on you? postin you and allat just to cheat?" he asked.

"i seen it happen before." i shrugged. "ian them niggas that you be seeing. at all." he said.

"i love you too much for that shit. i'll never do no shit like that to you epically when you stuck by my side when i went through all that shit." he said.

"i hear you." i said. he grabbed my face, "but is you listening?" he asked.

i chuckled a bit. "i already talked to mari and told her to shut the fuck up and mind her business cause this shit don't got nothing to do with her." he said.

"and as for lyssa i just might kill her." he told me making me smile.

he stood up and kissed me. "i love you my baby." he wrapped his arms around me. "i love you more." i smiled.

"wanna cone to pop house?" he asked. "sure." i said as i put on my purse.

we walked out my house and got in his car.

"santana please kill this bitch already. she keep bothering me." i smacked my teeth.

"like please don't make me get back on my media." i said. my mama started calling me making me answer.

"so i heard about what's been going on." she said, i smacked my teeth.

"i can't get no hey or nothing?" i asked. "no. you fighting girls over your boyfriend?" she asked.

"mhm cause i'm ready to go to war bout em." i shrugged then started laughing.

"but nah not only is it about him it's the principle too so.." i trailed off. "at least your winning." she said.

"ma how you even seeing the fight?" i asked. "yo lil cousins girl. you know they messy." she laughed.

"you messy too so don't even do that." i laughed. after we got off the phone i went live.

"you always going live and shit." he smacked his teeth. "shut up." i told him.

"this the nigga y'all mad about?" i said before i put my foot at his mouth. "this can't be the nigga." i laughed.

"this nigga is a bitch." i pointed my finger in the camera. "stop playing with me. mfs know how i get down." he said.

"period and y'all i love my man, y'all can't make em hate him." i laughed.

"that sounded delusional." i said. "but that's all i wanted to say." i ended the live.

"be going live just to be seen." he shook his head.

"you shut up and go and kill that ho before i do." i told him as his phone started ringing. i grabbed it before he could.

the number was unsaved so i handed him his phone back. i went to my call log and started calling melodi again.

"ouu bitch i was just finna call you." she laughed.

"jayda had her baby." she continued laughed. "ain't it's a lil early?" i asked.

"mhm but it don't look like it's too small or none." she said. "hopefully she stop acting how she act." i said.

"hopefully. how should i tell him that i'm pregnant?" she asked.

"umm, put the pregnancy test in his weed book bag or something." i burst out laughing. "how you even come up wit some shit like that?" she smacked her teeth.

"girl ion even know."