𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈-𝙵𝙾𝚄𝚁

CHANTELLE A

CHANTELLE A. HARRIS
Atlanta Georgia

oh and keep it cute bout my boy santana tho!

"we ain't gone talk about what you said?" santana asked me. "what did i say?" i raised my eyebrow.

"well what you almost said." he said.

"the i love you?" i mumbled. "mhm." santana spoke grabbing my face.

"speak up." he continued. "why you ain finish your sentence?" he asked to which i smacked my teeth.

"because i would've probably ended up smacking the shit out you if you didn't say it back." i shrugged.

"say it chantelle." he said. "you say it, the fuck." i mugged him, jerking my head back.

"i love you my baby," he grabbed me pulling me on top of him. "i love you too." i smiled as i pecked his lips.

"ima kill you if you ever think about leaving me." he said in my ear. "why you gotta turn a sweet moment into that?" i smacked my teeth.

"your birthday in two weeks." i said as i bounced up and down on him.

"finna get the meanest head you ever had." i stuck my tongue out.

"ion know i think my last- the fuck up." i cut him off punching him in his chest.

"i'm chattin." he laughed.

"come on so we can go to my dukes house." he said.

"i can't, i have to go and pick something up." i shook my head. "pick up what?" he raised his eyebrow.

"you so nosy." i laughed. "but you just go then after i do what i have to do ima call you." i told him.

"aight bra." he stood up. "here you go. you be havin attitudes more than me." i rolled my eyes.

"man shut up."

we walked out of his house and went to get in our cars. i pulled off and put the address in my phone.

i was going to pick up a chain i has got for him. it was custom and it said Bandman, the name he went by.

but, i was also getting him some more things. he always spoiling me like it's my birthday. i do the same for him but it's his birthday so i was going all out.