𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽

CHANTELLE A

CHANTELLE A. HARRIS
Atlanta Georgia

"so after y'all spoke at the club y'all ain't talk again?" melodi asked to which i nodded.

"neither one of us texted each other." i shrugged.

"and i think his lil' brother and lil' sister followed me on instagram." i chuckled. "you met his siblings?" she raised her eyebrow.

"lol, yeah. had went to the mall." i laughed.

"you wanna come to the store with me real quick?" i asked, grabbing my keys.

"im finna smoke and i know ima have the munchies." i continued. "yeah and you need to go grocery shoppin." melodi stood up.

"i gotta wait until my cousin get her food stamps." i laughed as we walked out my house.

when we got in the car i pulled off and sparked my blunt. i took a couple pulls from it then passed it to melodi.

"oh and have you talked to jayda since that day?" i asked her. "nope, not at all." she said.

"i found out about sleezy." i laughed. "he did get shot, like twice but it was bagg birthday so he broke out the hospital but now he back in," i laughed.

"so he broke out the hospital to go to the club since it was his friend birthday?" melodi asked.

"that's how you better come 'bout me." she shrugged making me burst out laughing as we pulled up to the store.

grabbing my blunt back we both got out my car.

"yo' man." melodi nudged my shoulder. i mugged her and walked right in the store past her, not even bothering to look.

"now you tryna act like you don't know him. okay, cool." she nodded.

"bitch, i swear to god i hate you." i laughed.

"girl what you starin' at her for?" melodi spoke. i turned to see who she was talkin to.

it was three girls. i noticed one of them, i had just followed her on instagram a couple days ago.

"her!"

they started walking towards us.

"let me ask you a question boo." the girl put her hand on my arm. "girl." i pointed my finger in her face.

"you fuck with bandman?"

"yeah, what about it?" i lied. so this must be the ho that was in the video and shit.. mmk. i was just tryna say it so i could she what she has to say.

"that's mines boo." she pointed at herself.

"say one mo' thing and ima smack the fuck out you." i told her. "like i said-" i cut her off as i sent a smack to her face.