𝙵𝙾𝚁𝚃𝚈

CHANTELLE A

CHANTELLE A. HARRIS
Atlanta Georgia

"why the fuck jayda call her self tryna argue with me." i talked to melodi over the phone.

"where you see her at?" she asked. "chy i was with santana, and sleezy brung her with him." i told her.

"what she say?"

"something like she don't do fake shit asum." i said.

"that bitch is the fake shit- man why is you sitting there gossiping on the phone bra." her boyfriend cut her off making me laugh.

"same shit i'm thinking about." santana came in.

"anyways, fuck what they talking about. you wanna have joined baby showers?" melodi asked.

"ouuu that'll be cute." i smiled. "wait this nigga finna piss me off. ima call you back." i told her before hanging up.

"what the fuck are you doing?" i turned around to look at him.

"why you yelling?" he picked me up. "tonight. ima fuck you like that." he said.

we went in the bathroom making me pull my phone out and swipe over to the camera.

"i really love yo lil crazy ass." he kissed me repeatedly. "i love you more." i smiled as i snapped the pictures.

he sat me on the counter and stood in front of me.

"what you doing today my baby?" he asked to which i shrugged. "i really wanna spend the day with you." i told him.

"we can do that but i gotta handle some shit first. you gone be cool?" he asked making me smack my teeth.

"don't even worry bout it." i got off the counter.

"bra don't start that attitude shit." he grabbed my arm bringing me back to him.

"i gotta bring the money back to you somehow don't i?" he chuckled.

"you say that every time knowing you got more than enough." i rolled my eyes.

"come on. you gone ride with me matter fact." he grabbed my hand. i put on my purse then followed after him.

we walked out the house and got in his car then he pulled off.

"where we going anyway?" i asked him. "we gone stop by the club first then the trap then you got me." he said.

i nodded. "i hate that i can't drink. i need a shot right now." i frowned.