𝚂𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽

SANTANA J

SANTANA J. GRIFFITH
Atlanta Georgia

"man why the fuck jayda break into my shit and broke all the shit in my house," sleezy said.

"should've have never cheated on the girl." reese laughed. "man fuck that bitch." he said.

"should've stopped fuckin with her when she first did that stupid, triflin' ass shit." he told us.

"what she do to yo shit tho gang?" i asked. "broke my tv's, painter on my walls and shit, poured bleach over my clothes, threw all the shit around the house."

"ima call somebody to clean that shit up cause iant." sleezy said.

"i say kill the bitch." pop said. "i think it's something like mentally wrong with that girl." he continued.

"what she do? do she even got a job?" bagg asked.

"no. she don't do shit, i be telling her like you gotta do some. you can't keep living off yo mama and daddy." sleezy smacked his teeth.

"all that bitch like to do is fight and fuck," sleezy shook his head. "but that was your bitch though." i laughed.

"right. you was layin up with the bitch."

"still bra, i was always tryna tell her she need to do something." he said. "seen like it went in one ear and out the other." he shrugged.

"the question that i been wanting to ask is do you have a baby onna way?" pop asked.

"man ion know if the bitch lyin or not. ima have to get a dna test." sleezy laughed.

"it's one thing to cheat on yo bitch but getting the bitch pregnant, you crazy as hell." i shook my head.

"bra i don't remember nuttin in her."

"did y'all use a condom?" reese asked. "shit ion know, last time i fucked her was like a month ago." he told us.

"aye, yo ho went live and said @bandman be eatin my ass." pop said. "who?" i asked him.

"lyssa." he laughed making me smack my teeth. "i stopped fuckin wit her." i said.

"she got mad cause ian wanna be in a relationship wit her."

"you better see it shawty seen that shit yet." sleezy said. "nah ion think they follow each other." i shook my head.

"these bitches see everything i'm tellin you."

i grabbed my phone and started calling chantelle but she ain't answer.

"she seen that shit already, damn bra." pop laughed.

"damn gang she ain't answer?" reese asked. "call her again, you know mfs love having they shit on dnd."

i tapped her contact again and she didn't answer.

"ima just wait til later then." i leaned back. "what's happening later?" bagg asked.

"my mama party. she gone be at the shit so." i shrugged, pulling a wood out and sparking it.

"you wearing a suit?" pop asked to which i nodded.
"since she wanna do a prom theme cause she couldn't go." i laughed.

"cause she was pregnant d yo lil bum ass." bagg laughed making me flick him off.

"wait how old yo mama turning?"

"thirty nine."

"so i might still have a chance? you feel me? yo mama don't look a day over twenty five." pop smiled.

"nigga i'll kill you." i told him.

after spending bout two hours there i left and got ready for my mama lil party.

pulling up to the location i got out my car and started looking around.

i walked in to be met with the smell of weed hitting my nose. "damn y'all smokin already?" i mumbled.

i looked around til i seen my mama and when i did i started walking over to her.

"my sonnn." my mama yelled pulling me into a hug.

looking forward i seen chantelle looking at me. "ima give you yo' gift later, aight?" i told her yo which she nodded.

"chantelle, can you take us a picture please?" my mama asked her. "why not just ask the photographer?" i asked her.

"oh you right." she laughed. after we took a picture i went over and stood in front of chantelle.

"boy move." she pushed me back. "why you ain't answer the phone when i called you?" i asked, pulling her up.

"go be with the bitch who ass you be eating." she laughed. "bra ion fuck with that girl." i told her.

"that's not what she saying."

"what? so youn believe me?" i asked. "nope." she removed my arms from around her.

"who sent you that anyway?"

"jayda,"

"that bitch is miserable." i shook my head. "watch your mouth. that's still my friend." she pointed her finger in my face.

"i'm dead ass. she miserable so when want everybody around her to be that shit too." i said.

"ian trippin bout it, santana. it's cool. i just know not to get attached to you." she shrugged making me jerk my head back.

"bra you trippin."

"on god you got me fucked up." i told her. "go be with the- bra shut he fuck up." i cut her off as i grabbed her face.

"i already told you ion fuck with that."

"stop grabbing me like i'm your child." she moved out of my hold. "aye what y'all doing over here?" i heard pop say.

"mind yo business." i looked back at him. "you comin' home with me tonight." i told her.

"no i am- i was telling you chantelle." i cut her off before grabbing my blunt out my pocket.

"you pissing me off. get away from me, ian going nowhere with you when you be eating bitches ass."

"tellin me i can't fuck with niggas but you- shut the fuck up." i mugged her.

"you just chattin now and i'm finna smack the fuck out you bra." i clenched my jaw. "smack me then." i looked at her seeing she was smiling.

"nah let me stop." she laughed. "but no for real. i'm finna get drunk so bye." she stood up and walked away.

"you need to leave my friend alone if you gone play in her face." i heard making me turn around and see jayda.

"get the fuck away from me." i chuckled. "i'm just saying." she shrugged.

"move before i go and tell her bout yo' trifling ass." i smacked my teeth. "tell her what? it ain't none to tell." jayda laughed.

"aight." i nodded before walking away.

"chantelle." i walked over to her. "what was you and jayda tammat?" she asked.

"none." i shook my head grabbing her arm.

"wassup son." my pops walked up to me. "wassup." i dapped him.

"when you suppose to be giving your mama her gift?" he asked. "right now." i told him.

"ma." i yelled. a few seconds later she came over to me. "come i got yo gift waiting outside."

everybody started walking outside and when everybody came out a car started pulling up.

"son, i know you didn't." she yelled.