𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈-𝙾𝙽𝙴

SANTANA J

SANTANA J. GRIFFITH
Atlanta Georgia

"y'all mfs two days in the relationship and already beefin," pop shook his head.

"that's her dumb ass believing what everybody saying so ima let her be stupid." i shrugged.

"nigga didn't you just buy that ring not to long ago?" he asked to which i nodded.

"i bought the shit that same day she came to me with that bullshit," i laughed shaking my head.

i took a pull from my blunt before speaking again. "ion get that shit." i said.

"what?"

"it ain't nothing a nigga can tell me to get me to stop fuckin wit my bitch unless it's some crucial shit." i shrugged.

"you know how these bitches think tho gang." he said.

"all you need to do is let her know that you ain't never been on that type of timin with them green ass bitches and she cool." pop said.

"and then give her the ring, youn wanna give it to her before and she still mad."

"nigga you think you a therapist or some shit?" i laughed.

"you gone take my advice though." he said.

"you saying that shit knowing you ain't got one successful relationship." i laughed.

"you crazy as hell, i had me a couple of lil bitches." pop said.

"aight im finna there now. ima fuck with you." i dapped him up before he got out then i pulled off.

when i got to her house i got out my car and went to her door before i started knocking on it.

she opened the door and looked me up and down.

"cut out all that attitude shit chantelle." i told her, shutting her door. "ion have a attitude, i was having a perfectly good day before you came." she shrugged.

"she lyin,"

"fuck you onna phone wit?" i mugged her.

"melodi damn."

"ima call you back. let me know how it go." she laughed before hanging up.

"what you gotta say? you already said ima believe what people say anyway." she said to which i smacked my teeth.

"cause bra i'm sitting there tellin you what the fuck it is and youn believe me." i spoke.

"but it's like- it ain't like shit. you believe them dicked out ass bitches over yo own nigga." i tilted my head.

"some bitches that i just told you about." i continued.

"and what you gotta say about the bitch that you said you was done fuckin with but her and her- we talked bout this shit already." i cut her off.