𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝚈-𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙴

OMNISCIENT
Atlanta Georgia

"is he cheating on me bagg, yes or no?" chantelle asked him as she held a hennessy bottle in her hand.

"bra just give me the damn bottle and stop bsn." he smacked his teeth.

"answer my question first." she said.

"man no that nigga ain't cheating on you."

"so why pop said he was?" chantelle raised her eyebrow. "you know that nigga a goofy." bagg laughed.

"bandman wouldn't cheat on you. i can't say the same for them other bitches cause it was this one named- didnt nobody tell you to do all that." she cut him off.

"nah but for real my boy ain't cheating on you. you finna have his seed and all." bagg shook his head.

"mmm." chantelle looked him up and down before she handed him the bottle.

"wassup pretty lady." nas walked in the door with santana. "hey nas." chantelle laughed as he sat down beside her.

"nigga move, this my girl." santana moved him before he sat down.

"not for long." nas rubbed his hands together. "she having my baby." santana told him.

"you cheated on me with this nigga? man i'm so broken hearted right now. can't believe this." nas shook his head.

"man shut up." santana laughed, mushing his head.

"aye where reese bitch ass at?" santana asked bagg.

"he said he suppose to be pulling up. house finna be full of kids bra." he smacked his teeth.

"this lil bad ass mf, reese bad ass daughters, then sleezy two chaps." he continued.

"nigga what's your beef with me?" nas stepped up to bagg. "man ion want no problems with you." he laughed.

chantelle looked down at her phone and started scrolling on instagram.

"let me see yo phone real quick." santana said in her ear making her hand it to him.

"bra stop taking pictures of me while i'm sleep and shit." he smacked his teeth as he came across a picture.

"wassup fuck niggas." sleezy walked in. he walked in with jayda this time.

"oh shit, Ian know you was here." sleezy said, sitting the car seats down. chantelle didn't say anything just looked down at her phone.

then reese walked in with his two daughters.

"why y'all got all these mfs in here?" pop smacked his teeth coming from the back.

"then she here too? man i'm finna go back to sleep." he pointed at jayda before he started laughing.

"just chill." santana whispered in her ear. "you gotta iphone charger?" nas asked chantelle.

"youn like her do you?" nas whispered to her. "boy hush." chantelle laughing handing him the charger.

"you ain't been being crazy have you?" pop sat down, looking at jayda.