𝙵𝙸𝚅𝙴

CHANTELLE A

CHANTELLE A. HARRIS
Atlanta Georgia

"wait so say what happen again.." melodi told jayda. she was telling us about what happen when she went over to talk to sleezy.

"bitch texted my phone, blah, blah.. went over there we argued of course he pushed me out and shit. then i was like i hope them niggas find and kill him," jayda explained.

"bitchh. why would you say that?" imani laughed.

"he pissed me off and i think he done with me now." she said.

"how you let a nigga that be cheatin' on you break up with you? you was suppose to do it first." i told her.

"i know, i know. i feel embarrassed." she laughed.

"you should be. this is literally a repeating cycle." melodi shook her head. "but we need to go out and do something." she continued.

i nodded and looked down at my phone seeing bandman was texting me.

ever since he got my number he been texting me non stop. but then he started calling me.

"hello?" i answered it. "what you doing thug?" he asked.

"talking to my friends," i told him as i got up and walked to another room.

"you need to stop hangin round them for real."

"boy shut up and mind your business." i laughed.

"why you say that though?" i asked him. "just know you need to." he told me to which i rolled my eyes.

"i'm dead ass too you think i'm playin."

"what you doing though?" i asked him. "makin plays. i wanna take you somewhere."

"hmmm where you gone take me then?"

"it don't matter where you wanna go?"

"i like to do fun shit so do what you want to with that information boo." i smiled.

"fasho be ready at bout eight."

i looked at the time and seen it was four o'clock. so that mean i still had time to just sit around.

"okay, see you later." i told him before i hung up. i walked out my room and went back in the living room.

"anyways im going out with bandman." i told them as i turned my phone off.

"when y'all start talking?" imani asked. "about three weeks ago." i said.