𝙴𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽

SANTANA J

SANTANA J. GRIFFITH
Atlanta Georgia

"my cousin asked why you not textin' her back." pop laughed. "i'm tryna be loyal." i told him.

"oh, so you made her- nope not yet, ion know how to." i cut sleezy off.

"nigga what you mean?" bagg laughed.

"like i said, ion know if i should take her out or what." i shrugged.

"you know bitches love jewelry, get her some and ask. it don't matter if you on a date or not." reese said.

"and how would you know nigga?" bagg asked. "i do got two baby mamas and now i got a bitch." he said.

"but you cheated on one baby mama- you lyin like a mf. that ain't what happen." reese cut him off making everybody start laughing.

"i was with my first baby mama for 'bout three years had my baby, we broke up then i got with my second one bout two years later and had my second baby." reese explained.

"now i'm finna get my bitch pregnant and get my boy." he shrugged.

"you crazy as hell." i shook my head.

"aye and do you and jayda even talk?" pop asked sleezy. "ion really want to talk to that bitch but shit." he smacked his teeth.

"now she fuckin pregnant." he continued. "it might not be yours though gang." i told him.

"ion got time for allat shit, plus we really don't have to talk unless it's bout doctors appointments and shit." he said as he took a pull from his blunt.

"nigga aint yo baby shower today?" i asked checking the date. "mhm, it don't start until like a hour tho," sleezy said.

"bitch you the daddy, you suppose to be there." bagg said. "and i am. just not right now," he said.

"gotta smoke first."

"y'all need to gone ahead and smoke first too, ion kano how this bitch family act." he told us.

"ima smoke regardless. ion give a fuck." i shrugged.

"send me the lo for the shit i need to stop by the sto," i told sleezy as i stood up.

"ima ride with you. ion feel like driving." pop laughed standing up.

i grabbed my gun off the table and put it in my pants before we walked out the house.

when we got in my car i pulled off and made my way towards the store.

"you need something outta here?" i asked him.

"nah i'm cool, preciate you." he said. i got out my car and walked in the store.

i went in the back and got some hot funyuns and a calypso before going to the front. "aye, can i get some backwoods?" i pointed at them.