𝚂𝙸𝚇𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽

CHANTELLE A

CHANTELLE A. HARRIS
Atlanta Georgia

"im tellin' you, i get all my get back in silence." i said as i sat on his bed. "you will never know." i shrugged.

"bra please shut the fuck up." santana said.

"boy fuck you." i rolled my eyes. "already did that."

right.. he fucked the shit out of me last night. no bullshit.

"oh and i don't fuck just anybody so if you're fuckin' me then you're only fuckin' me and it's that simple." i told him.

"same go for you shawt." he said. "you wanna come to this music video with me?" he asked.

i don't know, i just love putting music videos in my books lol - author

"yeah i will." i nodded. "i don't know why you askin me, ian yo bitch." i rolled my eyes before i started laughing.

"just shut the fuck up."

melodi started calling me making me answer.

"bitch, jayda pregnant."

"you knew?" i looked over at santana. "why you always think i know some shit bra?" he smacked his teeth.

"how you know mel?" i asked. "she just posted on her close friends sayin, "the fact that i'm pregnant by this stupid ass nigga is beyond me" lord." she said.

"my boy finna have two kids." santana laughed.

"well sucks to be her." i shrugged. "so you think bandman telling the truth about jayda and imani?" melodi asked.

"what i gotta lie for?" he smacked his teeth.

"right." i slowly nodded. "what you doing today boo?" melodi asked me.

"chy, santana want me to go to a music video with him." i rolled my eyes. "don't say that like youn wanna go." he said.

"i'll find another bitch to be my shorty for the day." he shrugged. "friend beat his ass." melodi yelled.

"bitch stop playin' with me." i grabbed something from off his bed and threw it at him.

"my bad my baby." he came over and started kissing me all over my face. "ima leave y'all be bitch." melodi hung up.

"come here chantelle." he was standing in front of his mirror. "what should i wear today?" i asked him.

"ion know." he shrugged. "guess ima have my ass out then." i smiled.

"stop playin." he laughed. "ima pick out your outfit and you gone pick out mines, aight?" he looked at me through the mirror.

i grabbed my phone and swiped over to the camera.