𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝚈-𝚂𝙸𝚇

SANTANA J

SANTANA J. GRIFFITH
Atlanta Georgia

thanks for 1k followers like fr, i appreciate it .
make sure y'all vote & comment though

"how you like daddy life my boy?" reese laughed. "i got my lil boy and my lil girl, i'm straight." he shrugged.

"now y'all niggas need to have some babies so they can grown up together." he pointed at me, pop, and bagg.

"ehhh." pop said. "i'm too impatient for them lil mfs." he shook his head.

"been bout killed one of em." he laughed. "the only thing ion like right now bout it is how they shit everywhere." sleezy said.

"jayda a good mama?" i laughed. "aye, she actually is. i was surprised too shit." he put his hands up in surrender.

"it's like she calm and shit." he continued. "shit that's good. keep it like that." bagg said.

"yeah, she say something else chantelle gone knock her head between the washer and dryer." pop burst out laughing.

"this nigga a clown." i shook my head pointing at him.

"just know we got a rich baby on the way. she don't know that yet." i said. "she'll know soon." i said.

"you trapped her?" pop raised his eyebrow. "we don't be fuckin wit condoms no way." i shrugged.

"i hate when a bitch wanna fuck wit em. i be wantin to feel all that shit for real for real." pop said.

"my boy." i dapped him up. "so if y'all fuck a random, y'all ain't using a condom?" bagg asked.

"i am, ion know about this nigga." i pointed at him.

"he prolly ain't." reese shook his head. "nigga can i give my answer first?" he smacked his teeth.

"i will use one. i'm talkin bout when you my bitch. it's different cause i'm fuckin you everyday." he said.

i nodded agreeing. "wait so what's yo lil boy name?"

"Judah."

"why she ain't name the lil baby with a s?" pop asked. "yo ass be complaining bout everything." sleezy said.

"my bad, ima chill." pop say back in his seat. "but i do wanna know do baby mama number 1 got a sister?" pop asked.

"nigga i could've sworn you had a bitch." i smacked my teeth.

"she on some otha shit and ian wit allat." he waved me off.

"i think she do. i'll ask for you." sleezy said.

"you remember that girl chantelle nem was wit at that pool party?" bagg asked. i raised my eyebrow.

"wasn't they her cousins?" reese asked. "hell yeah. i need her instagram fasho." bagg smiled.

"that ho prolly crazy and will cut yo dick off, tammat you need her instagram." i shook my head.

"and when you first met shawty you was putting yo mouth on her shit, what if she had herpes.." reese snapped his fingers.

"aight you got me there." i nodded taking a pull from my blunt. "but i got her though." i shrugged.

"all of it work out." i continued.

"aight nigga we get it. you're in a loving relationship with the love of your life." pop said.

"man you a hater." i laughed before my phone started ringing. i looked at it and seen it was chantelle.

"wassup my baby." i answered the phone. "your lil sister and brother out here arguing with these grown ass people." she said.

"where you at?" i stood up. "by your grandma house. hold up." she said before i heard moving.

"bitch you ass lady arguing with this lil seventeen year old." i heard her say.

"i'll be back." i told them before i walked out the house. i got in my car and immediately pulled off.

"chantelle- stay on the phone too." she cut me off.

"what you doing over there anyway?" i asked. before she could say something i heard, "bitch i'm in the street now what." i heard milan say.

"bra don't let her fight that old lady: i'm pulling up now." i said.

"too late." chantelle said. "let me go and whoop this grown woman ass real quick." chantelle hung up.

i shook my head and dropped my phone in my lap. once i pulled up i parked and seen somebody breaking the fight up.

"you leaking bitch, i told you to stop talking crazy." milan yelled.

"man y'all out here trippin." i shook my head grabbing milan.

"belt to ass." semaj dapped milan up making me smack my teeth.

"ian throw a punch in so long." chantelle laughed.

"man shut yo ass up." i said as i looked around seeing milan and semaj friends.

"what happen anyway?" i asked. "she was talkin to us like we was her kids, started calling us all types of names and shit so milan disrespected her." one of they friends said.

hearing a car pull up i turned and seen a stud getting out the car then a nigga. then i heard police sirens.

"aye what the fuck is the problem?" the stud yelled walking over.

"on god you better step back." i pointed at her. "nah cause she don't fuck with nobody around in this neighborhood." she spoke.

i smacked my teeth.

"disrespectful ass chaps. somebody gone have to get the fuck up outta here." she said as 12 got out the car.

"man what you wanna do? since you wanna act like a nigga ima treat you like one." i pulled up my pants.

"we're not doing any of that. what happen?" 12 stepped in between us.

"don't even talk to them mfs." i looked back at semaj and milan.

"this so ghetto." chantelle laughed. "you can't be fighting while my lil baby in yo shit." i pulled her towards me.

"santana you're so delusional my baby." she shook her head.

"youn know the real." i shook my head. "i love you." she grabbed my face.

"who over here just fought the adult?" 12 walked over here. "she did." she pointed at milan.

"man gone head." i smacked my teeth.

"you want to let me know what happen?"

"why i gotta let you know? i'm pretty sure ole girl over there done told you." milan pointed.

"and that fat ass bitch touched my girl first, my bitch was as hits using self defense." one of her friends said.

"mf ghetto as she can be." i mumbled as my phone started ringing.

i looked down and seen it was pop.

"wassup wit you." i answered. "they tryna see when you want the shit to be loaded into the club." he said.

"they can do the shit right now. you still got that extra key i gave you right?" i asked him.

"mhm." he said. "aight tell them they can bring it in now and put it in the same spot we put it last time." i told him.

"aight fasho, ima fuck with you later." he said. i hung up and slid my phone in my pocket.

"moral of the story she got to talking crazy, got her ass beat and now she going to jail." milan shrugged.

"man y'all some crazy ass lil kids." i spoke.