𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝚈-𝙾𝙽𝙴

CHANTELLE A

CHANTELLE A. HARRIS
Atlanta Georgia

santana has been in a coma for three whole months.

i swear this has been the longest three months ever. missed my man so much but the doctors said he been getting better.

but still don't know when he would wake up.

i went and got his name tatted and all. y'all already knew i was going to get it tatted anyway though.

pop been running his club, at first pop wanted me to do it but i really didn't want to so he took over it.

looking down at my phone i seen pop was calling me making me answer it.

"wassup?" i asked. "calling to ask if you straight. ain't nobody been fuckin wit ya have they?" he asked.

"no, nobody been fuckin wit me." i laughed. "oh aight. you heard anything bout bandman?" he asked.

"i haven't. im finna go see bout it today." i told him.

"let me know what they say." he said. "mmk bye." i said before hanging up.

i grabbed my purse and left out my house before getting in my car. i pulled off and played some music.

when i pulled up to the hospital i got out my car and walked in. i went straight to his room too.

"hey, do you want to hear the updates about him?" i heard making me look and see it was the doctor.

i nodded.

"so he is getting better, much better than the last time you seen him. he could wake up any minute now." she smiled.

"you said that last time." i rolled my eyes. "i know you might have an hard time believing it." she said.

"you're right." i said as i looked at him. "im going to give you some time." she walked out to which i rolled my eyes.

they been saying he could wake up any minute now for the past month.

"i feel like these bitches lyin to me bae." i said as i grabbed his hand.

"really want you to wake up though."

feeling his hand twitch i raised my eyebrow.

"bae, if you alive twitch yo mf hand again." i said as i started to smile. he did it again.

"oh shit." i mumbled seeing his eyes opening slowly.

i walked to the door and peeked my head out. "i think my man waking up." i smiled.

the doctor chuckled and came in.

"santana, can you hear me?" she asked. "move your hand if you can hear me." she told him and he did.