𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙴𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽

JAYDA M

JAYDA M. WRIGHT
Atlanta Georgia

let's see what this bitch be doing😂

"what took you so long?" i mugged sleezy as he entered the doctors office.

"don't start that shit. i'm here ain't i?" he said as he sat down beside me.

"i'm just saying. it's like you done give a fuck about my baby." i rolled my eyes. "cause i was five minutes late to see a baby that ain't even got a head yet?" he smacked his teeth.

"yes." i nodded.

"jayda wright." they called my name to which we both stood up and walked in that direction.

"is this dad?" the lady asked to which i nodded.

"unfortunately." i said. "yeah i'm the daddy, i see you met the baby crazy ass mama." sleezy said.

"okay, i would like for you to lay back." she said. i laid back and lifted up my shirt.

"this will be cold." she told me before putting the gel on my stomach then started moving it around.

"let's find your baby."

"barely a baby." i heard sleezy say. "would you please shut the fuck up? like damn." i rolled my eyes.

"oh and will you want pictures?" she asked to which i nodded. after she was done looking over it babe cleaned it off of me.

"i'm going to give you these." she pushed some vitamins to me.

"i don't know why they didn't give them to you the last time you came." she chuckled.

we talked about more things before we left.

"and all that actin crazy shit gone need to stop. ion need that shit round my seed." sleezy said.

"please stop talkin to me."

"you shouldn't have never came if you was gon look like you was ready to go." i told him.

"bra give me the fuckin pictures." he snatched them out my hand.

i snatched them back. "it's four. you can have two." j said before breaking them off.

"ion know why you acting like that. you got me and another bitch pregnant at the same time. i should be mad at you." i pointed at him.

"we not together no more. no need for you to bring up shit from the past." he said.

"that's your problem now. you live in the past when you need to be living in the present." he continued.

"so what we gone do about the baby shower?" i asked. "jayda my baby, you three months." he smacked his teeth.

"we ain't gone know what the baby is until it's born." he said.

"i said baby shower, not gender reveal you fuckin bozo." i rolled my eyes.

"you know what. it don't even matter, samir im cool. ima text you regarding your child." i said.

"that's fine with me but look- but look nothing. i already know you finna say some bullshit." i cut him off.

"see you later," he chuckled before he walked off.

"hate his dumb ass." i mumbled. shutting my door i pulled off and grabbed my phone.

pressing imani contact i waited for her to answer.

"why you ain't answer the phone when i first called you bitch? where was you at?" she asked.

"damn, you ain't my nigga." i said.

"but i was at the doctors office with sleezy dumb ass." i told her. "and how did that go?" she asked.

"okay. you know how he act so i mean.." i trailed off.

"is he going to be apart of- duh imani. i don't even know why you would ask that." i cut her off rolling my eyes.

"never know thot."

"ima come to your house after i leave my mama's okay?" i told her. "see you then." she hung up.

when i got to my mama house i got out my car and went to her door before i started knocking.

"oh, it's you." my mama said once she opened the door making me laugh.

"don't do that boo." i said, closing the door.

"how my grand child doing?" she asked.

both the mama and the daughter delusional. it's barely a baby yet 🙄 - author

"fine, i went to the doctors with sleezy today." i shrugged. "ion know why- i don't wanna hear that." i cut her off.

"ion care bout what you don't wanna hear." she shrugged.

"but look what i got girl?" she pulled out a liquor bottle. "why you showin me that knowin i can't drink?" i mugged her.

"when you have the baby girl." she laughed. "i actually got this for you before you dropped that bomb on me." she continued.

"you prolly gone drink it." i rolled my eyes.

"im not chy." she said.

"we'll see."

"so what's going on with chantelle nem?" she asked.

"not friends anymore." i shrugged. "i never liked melodi anyway, she seems stuck up to me." she said.

"mhm, i feel you." i laughed. "and i know sleezy better be giving you some money." she pointed her finger at me.

"he is but ian trippin." i shrugged. "why you not trippin when youn have a job?" she asked making me smack my teeth.

"but i still have plenty of money saved up. and i think i'm finna start back doing lashes asum." i shrugged.

"mmk, we'll see. you know you can't make up your mind for shit." she rolled her eyes.

"yes i can, stop doing it cause i was going through some things." i said.

"but i was just stopping by i'm finna go hang with imani." i said as i stood up.

i gave her a hug then walked out her house, got in my car, then pulled off.

picking up my phone i started calling imani.

"where you at bitch?" i asked once she answered.

"at my crib. you finna come over here?" she asked.

"mhm. see you in about fifteen minutes." i said before hanging up.

once i got to her house i got out my car then went to knock on her door. she opened it.

"wassup baby mama." she smiled letting me in.

"how your day been?" she asked. i shrugged. "i didn't really do shit so it's been good." i told her.

"and i hope sleezy know ion want my child around chantelle." i spoke as i sat down.

"did you tell him that?" she asked to which i shook my head. "i am though." i said.

"i got me a nigga now." imani said. "and who might that be?" i raised my eyebrow.

"royale." she smiled.

"when that happen?" i asked. "not too long ago. probably bout a couple days ago." she said.