𝙵𝙾𝚄𝚁𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽

SANTANA J

SANTANA J. GRIFFITH
Atlanta Georgia

"so is that girl you had in here your girlfriend?" my lil' sister asked me. "nah she ain't." i shook my head.

"hmm." she looked me up and down.

i was on the way to take her to a football game. "why semaj couldn't take you though?" i asked her.

"he in there sleep. you know that nigga be late, be comin' when half time start and shit." she rolled her eyes.

"i be needin' to be here cause my friends already be here and i have to scope out the niggas." she smiled.

"man gone head." i shook my head.

"and she ain't yo' girlfriend then what is she?" she asked. "mind yo' business lil' girl, damn." i laughed.

"boy don't do that." she rolled her eyes.

i grabbed me blunt and sparked it before taking a pull from it. then i turned the music up.

"no girl. i'm wit' my retarted ass brother, i'm on the way though." i heard milan say making me laugh.

once we got to her school i pulled up on the side.

"you need some money?" i asked her. "yes i do." she spoke. i knew she was lying and had money but i was going to give it to her anyway.

"call me when you ready." i told her as i handed the money to her. "mmk, see you in a bit." she said.

pulling off i made my way to sleezy shit. that night was finally out the hospital after about two weeks.

and you already know we went sliding onnem niggas again. put them all on some t-shirts for real, you feel me.

when i got there i got out my car and went to knock on his door.

"oh it's this nigga." pop smacked his teeth once he opened the door. "fuck you too nigga." i laughed.

"i thought it was my food." he laughed.

"i know you better have got that girl car fixed." reese said. "got who car fixed?" sleezy raised his eyebrow.

"lyssa friend smashed chantelle shit, then melodi and her whooped her and one of the friends." bagg laughed.

"at least they can fight cause the other two can't." pop laughed shaking his head.

"yeah, the man working onnit right now though." i said as i slouched in the seat.

"is she still fuckin' with you though?"

"man ion even know bra." i rubbed my hands down my face. "she be onnat bullshit, i just be tryna chill." i spoke.

"i say that when i try to get my bitch back after i played with her." pop said making reese laugh and dap him up.

"man y'all aggravating." i laughed. "but for real though. chantelle like that fasho," i nodded pulling out another blunt.

"make her yo' bitch then nigga."

"soon," i nodded.

"aye have you talked to jayda recently?" pop asked.

"after she came that night to the hospital she went ghost." reese said.

"ion know why she came to the hospital like i fucked with her anyway." sleezy shrugged. "she be needin' attention and shit." he continued.

"aye, so did you ever find out if that baby was yours?" i asked him. "mhm and it's mines." he shook his head.

"you'll be aight."

"how far along is she?"

"i think like four months."

"nigga you crazy, i can't believe you got yo' side bitch pregnant." pop shook his head.

"me and jayda wasn't even together at the moment, i remember that shit." he nodded.

"how you remember shit like that when y'all break up every fuckin' second?" bagg smacked his teeth.

"cause i do nigga." sleezy laughed.

"and she have the gender reveal in like a week so y'all gotta come." he told us.

"ehhh." i mumbled. "i'm dead ass. ion wanna be around all her people and ion know 'em." he smacked his teeth.

"yo' other people gone be there too right?"

"yeah i told them muhfuckas bout it." he said.

"they fasho coming. and you know my baby mama, i knew her before i even knew jayda so my family already know her."

"they ain't like jayda anyway." he shrugged.

"had got into it with my mama and everything." he said. "and that's when you should've stopped fuckin wit' her." reese pointed.

"pussy thicker than blood my boy." sleezy laughed dapping pop up making the rest of us laugh too.

my phone started ringing in my pocket to which i got it out and seen it was chantelle.

"look how she just finna go off." i said before answering it and putting it on speaker.

"santana, where the fuck is my car?" she asked. already knew she had a attitude.

"bra didn't i tell you i was getting yo' shit fixed today." i told her to which she smacked her teeth.

"it's five o'clock. when the fuck is- chantelle." i cut her off. "please cut that shit out. i already told you." i said.

"bye get the fuck off my phone." she hung up.

"i'm finna go pull up on her." i nodded. "without her car is crazy." pop said making me stick my middle finger up.

"she gone have her shit. just not gone have her shit right now." i shrugged, grabbing my keys.

"ima be back though. ian finna stay over there for long." i told them. "how you know where she stay?"

"cause i been there before duh nigga." i chuckled before walking out the house.

once i got in my car i pulled off mad made my way to her house. ion even know if she wanted to see me rn but ionc.

when i pulled up to her shit i got out my car and went to her door and starting knocking on it.

"coming to my house without shit in your hands is crazy." she shook her head once she opened the door.

"ima have it for you lil' girl damn." i laughed.

out of nowhere i felt punch hit my chest, then another one then another one.

i grabbed her and pinned her down on her bed.

"what the fuck is yo' problem?" i mugged her before i grabbed her neck and started choking her.

"you."

"i should've knew you was lyin the first time." she laughed. "please just get out my shit." she rolled her eyes.

i smacked my teeth and put my head in her neck before i started kissing on her shit.

"move, that's not gone work." she laughed. i moved her face to the side, "and you tryna give me a hickey." she continued.

"you too damn grown and i'm too damn grown to be walking around with a hickey."

"never too grown." i said as i put my hand by her pussy.

i stood up and pulled at her pants.

"you want me to?" i raised my eyebrow.

"it's timeeeee." she yelled as she started smiling.