𝚂𝙸𝚇

CHANTELLE A

CHANTELLE A. HARRIS
Atlanta Georgia

"and i hope you know it ain't no fuckin with other niggas or nun." santana told me.

"hmm." i moved my lips to the side. "i don't know about that. i don't really know how you move yet." i told him.

"and yall niggas is crazy."

"be living double lives and shit." i shook my head.

"you might have a whole baby." i laughed. "i don't." he shook his head.

"i hope you're not like your homeboy. i would hate to have to beat your ass." i told him as i jumped on his lap.

"and i hope you not like your friend cause i'll hate to have to kill you."

"what you mean like my friend? that nigga made her like that." i mugged him.

"don't think your friend too innocent now." he said.

"if you tammat when she told him she hope the niggas kill him, of course i already know that." i told him.

"nah ian even tammat that." he shook his head. "so what are you talking about?" i raised my eyebrow.

"ask yo friend." he said making me smack my teeth.

"why would you even say something about it if you weren't going to tell me." i rolled my eyes.

"im just saying watch out for her." he pointed my finger in his face. i jerked my head back.

"what is you tryna say like what.." i trailed off. "and the imani one too." he said.

"you sound like my mama." i laughed. "and what? i need to watch out for melodi too?" i asked.

"nah she cool."

"this just made me question shit."

"good. that's good." he said as he grabbed my neck. then he grabbed my face and brung it closer to his.

i kissed him making him add tongue to which i then did the same.

"i don't know why i just did that. i don't just kiss anybody." i said as i pulled away.

"you cool shawty. ion be kissin' people."

"everybody say that." i laughed. "im dead ass. you wanna ride with me though?" he asked.

"yeah, i want you to tell me what you know about jayda though." i said making him smack his teeth.

"didn't i already tell you to ask her."

"okay but what if she lie."

"just say it. you tammat i need to watch my back but haven't gave me no details to back it up. ima keep hangin' round my girl." i shrugged.

"and we gone see where that get you chantelle."

i stood up and looked him up and down.

"go and put on some clothes." he told me. i rolled my eyes and went to my room.

grabbing some jeans i put them on then changed into a crop top and kept on my slides though.

"where you finna go anyway?" i asked him. "walk through of the building again and make some plays." he spoke.

"mmk." i nodded as i put my purse on. "what you still sitting down for? come on." i tried to pull him up.

"know yo little ass can't lift me up." he laughed as he stood up. "you crazy as hell. you see the donk." i said as i looked back at it.

"i guess." he said making me slap his chest. we walked out my house then got in his car.

"you want something to eat?" he asked. i shook my head. looking down at my phone i seen the group chat callin me.

i answered it.

"bitch let me tell you!" jayda yelled. "hold up let me put my air pods in." i told her.

"for what?" santana asked. i looked at him then back at the phone. i reached in my purse and grabbed my air pods before putting them on.

"bitch who is you with?" melodi asked. "ima tell y'all later now what happen jayda?" i asked.

"why is it a bitch saying she got a baby on the way with sleezy?" she yelled.

"oh my, this nigga keep doing shit. that's why i don't want one." i said and i heard santana smacked his teeth.

"how you find out?" imani asked. "my cousin had sent me the girl story."

"the girl had posted videos and pictures of her and sleezy."

"so that means he been been fuckin with the girl." i frowned. "girl i know y'all broke up right now but i would pull up and whoop his ass." i shrugged.

"im planning on it. where y'all bitches at?" she asked. "cause he been playin' in my face this whole time,"

"im wit my man." both melodi and imani said at the same time. "me too." i said before i bursted out laughing.

"so y'all gone leave me hangin' to go and beat this nigga ass by myself?"

"you got it baby." i told her. "can't keep doing this with you knowin y'all might be back together." melodi told her.

"see bye." she hung up. "she know it's true that's why she hung up." imani laughed.

"see y'all later." i told them before i hung up.

"did you know sleezy got a girl pregnant?" i asked looking over at santana. "uhhh, no." he shook his head.

"you a fuckin' liar." i smacked my teeth. "he finna have my friend going even crazier." i spoke.

"she shouldn't care what he doing anyway chantelle."

"she told that nigga she hope them niggas kill him. she better be glad he ain't kill ha." he said as we came to a stop.

"so if i told you that- yes."

"you saying that uh make me feel like you my opp, and what happen to my opps? they die."

"now get out the car." he spoke as he got out. i got out the car and started walking with him.

"oh this is a real nice size." i told him. "you plan on making this a regular club or a strip club?" i asked him.

"ion know yet. what you think?"

"strip club duh." i told him. "aight." he nodded. he grabbed my hand then we walked in.

"meech." santana yelled and a few seconds later some guy came from the back.

"wassup my boy." santana dapped him up.

"how you been? you decided what you wanted it to be yet?" meech asked him.

it looked like some parts were already done, it was just the middle that didn't look like anything.

"strip club."

"okay then. i'll call them and have them come in today so they can start workin on thee shit." meech spoke.

i looked around and nodded my head. it was so big.

"we got to talk about some more shit. for the private rooms what color you want the walls?"

"red."

"and what about your office?"