𝙵𝙾𝚄𝚁

SANTANA J

SANTANA J. GRIFFITH
Atlanta Georgia

"wassup lyssa." i said walkin in her house.

"hey bandman." she smiled pulling at my pants.

"tryna get straight to it ain't you?" i chuckled. "i wanna talk to you about something first." she said.

we made it to her room and i sat down on her bed.

"what is it bra?" i rubbed my hands down my face.

"i want something serious with you. we've been doing this for over a year now." she spoke making me smack my teeth.

"we don't already talked bout this shit bra. don't blow me." i told her.

"i know, i know but i been feeling like this for a while." lyssa told me.

"so we not finna fuck lyssa?" i smacked my teeth.

"that's all you care about is fuckin', that's your problem now. and don't care about nobody but yourself." she snapped.

"i mean that's what i thought you called me over here for."

"iant wit allat sentimental ass shit." i laughed. "so you saying you don't want to take it further?" she asked.

"that's exactly what i'm saying."

lyssa was a cool ass bitch but she ain't somebody that i would see myself in a relationship with. she was just a lil' fuck buddy.

"i'm just finna go bra." i stood up. "mhm, fuck you." she yelled as i walked out her room.

"dumb stupid ass nigga. any bitch you fuck with im beatin' her ass."

"we'll see about that shawt." i laughed, leaving out her house. "try me." she yelled out her door.

i shook my head and got in my car. i pulled off and picked up my phone.

pressing sleezy contact i waited for him to answer.

"wassup?"

"aye where y'all boys at?" i asked. "at the trap nigga,"

"i'm on the way." i told him then hung up. another call came through and it was my lil brother to which i answered.

"what you want lil nigga?" i laughed.

"you tryna do me a favor?" he asked. "depends on what it is. what you need?" i asked.

"i need two things really." he spoke making me smack my teeth.

"first, who wrapped your car? i'm tryna get my shit wrapped." he said.

"ima send you his number."

"oh and uhhh you wanna buy me this chain?" he asked. "why you can't buy it?" i asked.

"ian tryna spend my money right now."

"man ion know what the fuck to tell you. stop tryna act like you fuckin' broke." i smacked my teeth.

"ian tryna act like i'm broke. just think of this shit as a early birthday gift." he laughed.

"aight i got you lil bra. that's all you need?" i asked.

"yeah. when you gone take me to get it?"

"i'll really take you today since ian doing shit for real." i told him. "ima be over there in like a hour or two." i said.

"aight fasho. preciate you."

"mhm, love." i said before i hung up. i sent the nigga that wrapped cars to him before i pulled up at the trap.

getting out my car i went to the door and opened it.

"wassup wit ya." i dapped all of them up.

"why she in here?" i asked pointing to reese daughter. "her mama swear she had something to do." he shook his head.

"mmm." i laughed as i picked her up.

"youn fuck with me no more huh?" i asked her, sitting down. "you got some candy?" she asked.

"nah ian got no candy lil mama." i shook my head.

"me no like you anymore." she slid out of my arms.

"you wanna go to the store and get you some?" i asked. she smiled and came back over to me.

"you gotta tell yo pops to take you though." i told her as i reached in my pocket. "he be mean to me." she frowned.

"here her lil lyin ass go bra." reese shook his head making all of us laugh.

"where sissy?" she looked back at reese. "i already told you where she was renee." reese said.

"i wanna see her though da." she walked over to him.

"i know baby."

"sleezy why is it a bitch on my phone tammat you fuckin her?" jayda bussed in the house.

i shook my head. "dumb ass bitch bra i tell you." i mumbled.

"bra if y'all finna start that arguing shit gone head." reese said as he picked his daughter up.

"boy ion care bout- you gone care now. fuck is you tammat." he cut her off.

sleezy stood up and dragged jayda to another room.

"ion know why sleezy just won't break up with her ass or shit she break up wit him." pop shook his head.

"oh and you ain't never say why you ain't want shawty that be with her." bagg told him.

"remember that video of a bitch getting fucked on the flo? that's her. and i heard she be having chlamydia and shit like that." pop said.

"iant with that shit." he laughed.

"damn i hope the whole friend group ain't dirty." i said. "why? you tryna fuck with one of em?" reese asked.

"mhm." i nodded. "chantelle."

"if you ain't heard nothing bout her she cool."

"the fuck. now get yo stupid ass on." sleezy came out the room, pushing jayda out the door.

"don't y'all be calling my phone when he in the hospital either. ouuu, i really hope them niggas find you and kill you."

"oh fasho? you talkin' crazy." sleezy smacked his teeth. "you done." he told her before slamming the door.

"and he still finna be back fuckin wit the stupid ass bitch in a couple days." reese shook his head.

"iant. done wit her." sleezy sat back on the couch.

"aye ima be back. i gotta take my lil brother somewhere." i told them as i stood up.

"tell him i said wassup."

i walked out the trap and went and got in my car then pulled off.

when i got my parents crib i texted my lil brother and told him i was outside. about five minutes later i seen him coming out.

"now mama mad you ain't come in there to speak." my lil brother, nazcer said.

"ion care bra. ion feel like it." i said pulling off. "she gone try to talk and do allat extra shit." i laughed.

"now what chain you tryna get?" i asked him. "this how i want it but it's gone be different words." he handed me his phone.

"why not come up with yo own shit?" i asked. "shit ion know." he shrugged.

"ima help you when we get there."