authors note & additional comments

i'm back with another book! and let me just say, this is a crazy one. it'll have you curling your toes just about EVERY chapter! at least, that's the goal, so if you're not feeling steamy or risque, you might wanna step back from this one.
but for those of you who are into that, WELCOMEE! this book is FULL of suggestive speech, detailed desires and fantasies that may or may not turn into fulfilled detailed desires and fantasies.......... keep on reading to find out!

also, this does include members of TXT, but as always the story is mainly focused around SKZ.
(staymoa's marry me pls)

(i wasn't gonna post this yet but after what happened with my fallen angel drafts, i'm scared to leave it in my drafts for too long LMAO)

chapters marked with "🔞" will contain smut to some degree. some chapters labeled "🔞" will have less smut than others, but it will serve as your warning that there will be some smut somewhere in that chapter.

additional warnings include: extreme suggestive language, untagged kinks, dirty talk, and of course, tension ;)

this is my longest story yet! so i hope you'll all stick with me through to the end! <33

.

*

*

*

this story is completely original and generated from my own mind. any similarities to any other stories you may have read are purely coincidental.

for legal purposes, the characters in my book do not represent their real life counterparts in any way, i am simply using their names for visual representation of the fictional characters they are portrayed as.

all pictures/gifs credits to their rightful owners <3

this story is NOT a smut, it is marked mature due to language and sexual scenarios. there are sex scenes, but if you are looking for them every other chapter, you will not find that here.

please do not steal/copy any parts of my story. you are more than welcome to take inspiration from it, but remember this story is my own hard work.

*

*

*

with all of that out of the way, i hope you enjoy this story!

don't forget to vote, especially if you enjoyed the chapter!

and without further ado, i present to you..........

-----------------

tension // a lee minho fanfiction