chapter eighteen 🔞

in a mind full of fantasies

choi soomin

"on your knees. beg for it." he commands, legs spread wide as he sat on the edge of his bed. the thin pair of shorts he wore not leaving much to imagination. embarrassed, a light shade of pink coats my cheeks as i slowly lower myself to my knees in front of him. struggling to keep my eyes on his, and not his toned thighs.

i open my mouth to speak, my voice getting caught in my throat as he pushes his hair off of his forehead. his jawline flexing with the movement as he narrowed his eyes at me. his expression flashes with amusement as he patiently waits for me to do as he said.

"p-please... please minho..." i manage to get the words out. he only chuckles half-heartedly, leaning forward on his elbows.

"please what?" he asks, my eyes flickering down to the bulge in his shorts.

"please let me help..." i beg, gaining some confidence as i scoot forward, placing my hand on his thigh, dangerously close to the growing bulge. he hisses slightly from the contact, a low grunt escaping his sexy lips as he watches my hand.

his own hand comes up, wrapping around the back of my neck to pull me closer. i take this as a good sign, allowing my hand to rub over the bulge, earning a low moan from him, the sound was like music to my ears. looking up at him for permission, i hook my fingers in the band of his shorts and boxers, waiting for him to give me the go ahead to pull them down.

"go ahead..." he groans, allowing his eyes to fall closed as i start to pull the fabric down his thighs. his hard cock slapping against his abdomen, tip glistening with precum. my mouth watered at the sight, and i hungrily reach forward, wrapping my fingers around the base before bringing it closer to my lips.

i quickly lick up his shaft before pressing my lips to his tip, pulling a satisfied breath from him. i smile slightly before taking him fully into my mouth, moaning myself at his taste, and the feeling of his throbbing cock between my lips.

"soomin..."

"soomin!" i jolt up, eyes widening as i take in my surroundings. i was in my room, and my bedroom door was currently opening. "i thought you were dead, i've been calling for you for ages now." soobin groans as he enters my room.

"s-sorry, i was sleeping..." i mumble, brain still foggy from the lewd dream.

"i gathered that. are you planning on sleeping all day?" he asks. "you've been out since minho dropped you off yesterday."

"yesterday?" i widen my eyes. it only felt like it had been a few hours since he'd dropped me off. "what time is it?"

"it's three o'clock in the afternoon." soobin states, motioning towards my window. and sure enough, it was daylight.

"what? what about class?"

"i tried to wake you up, but you yelled at me. i thought you'd be awake by now. i just got home." he chuckles.

"damn..." i mumble, unsure as to how i could even sleep that long, but i guess the dream world was better than the real world.

"are you still mad at me?" he suddenly asks.

"what? why would i be mad?" i furrow my eyebrows.