chapter seventeen

but you got what you wanted

happy valentine's day to all of you wonderful readers aka the loves of my life. ILY GUYS.

choi soomin

"you had to be there, i've never seen changbin so flustered." yeonjun laughs, slapping soobin's shoulder. the two of them fall into conversation as i allow my eyes to wander around the library. the counter was currently empty, no one behind it, more importantly, no minho reading a book, with sexy glasses sliding down his nose.

i hated that he was on my mind, knowing that i had to move on. but i had so many more fantasies swirling in my head, so much more that i wanted to do with him.

"i often forget that her heart is in her vagina." soobin's voice pulls me from my thoughts.

"excuse me?" i retort.

"minho isn't here." he states.

"i know that."

"you didn't catch feelings for him, did you?" yeonjun buds in, earning a glare from me.

"no. i didn't. soobin's just being an ass."

"i think she definitely caught feelings." soobin chuckles.

"now i get why you won't let her sleep with taehyun." yeonjun nods.

"seriously? i don't fall for everyone i sleep with." i argue.

"you should have seen the way she was pouting." soobin continues his teasing. i roll my eyes, closing up my books and sliding them into my backpack. "soomin, come on, i'm joking." he quickly defends.

"soomin, stop." yeonjun pleads.

"no, i think ill go somewhere else with my feelings." i retort, sending a glare towards both of them before slinging my backpack on my shoulder.

"soomin-"

"i'll see you at home." i cut soobin off, marching away to the other side of the library to study on my own. i hated how their words effected me. i knew in the back of my mind, that if they weren't even the least bit true, i wouldn't be feeling this way.

but how could i catch feelings for someone like minho? all i knew about him was that he was arrogant, and good at sex. the feelings i had for him had to be purely based on lust alone. they had to be. i sling my bag onto an empty table, far away from anyone else in the library. only, i don't even bother to pull my books back out, only laying my arms on the table, placing my head comfortably on them and allowing my eyes to fall closed. i just needed a break.

-

"soomin— hey, wake up." a voice faintly echoes through my head.

"five more minutes..." i grumble.

"i would say yes, but i've already given you five more minutes, and i'm ready to go home." the person nudges me continuously.

"go away..." i push their arm away from me, burying my head even further into my own arm.

"the library is closed, i can't leave you here." they reply with a scoff.