chapter thirty-one 🔞

getting too casual

choi soomin

"where did you go with chan today?" minho asks, his hands sensually sliding up my sides as he continuously presses his lips against my neck. my hands were gripping his shoulders, head thrown back to give him more access to my neck. and the way i was straddling him was allowing me to feel his growing hard on between my legs.

"he took me to hang out with some friends..." i reply breathlessly, loving the feelings of his lips on my neck. his kisses get lower, stopping just above my collar bone before he pulls the skin between his teeth, biting and sucking slightly.

"hmm, you didn't say bye." he hums, releasing the skin, peppering it with a few kissing before moving slightly to the right, repeating the action.

"you— were busy reading..." a slight moan falls from my lips at the feeling of him sucking another hickey onto my skin.

"did you have fun?" he asks, his hands now sliding my shirt off. i lift my arms to help him, my hands falling right back to his muscular shoulders as he threw the shirt to the side.

"mhmm— we watched a movie and ate pizza... i even met some of his other f-friends..." my sentence was separated between heavy breaths and slight moans as he began to massage my breasts over my bra, pressing his lips to my cleavage. he only hums in response, reaching behind me to undo the clasp of my bra. "w-what about you?" i ask, my body igniting with goosebumps as he runs his hands down my sides, stopping at my hips.

"hm?" he questions, leaning back to take off his own shirt, my mouth watering at the sight.

"how was your day?" i clarify, biting my lip as he pops out the button of my jeans, slowly pulling down the zipper.

"it was fine, much better now." his words full of desire as he lifts me up slightly, helping me shimmy all the way out of my jeans and panties. god i wish he would stop saying things that made my heart do backflips...

"what did you do after work?" my breathing becoming labored as he starts to slide his shorts and boxers down his legs. his cock slapping against his lower abdomen.

"gym, cooked dinner, the usual." he speaks fast, sounding a little uninterested as he reaches for a condom. quickly ripping open the package, and rolling it over his hard cock.

"w-what did you... cook?" i ask, still feeling the urge to just talk to him, despite the intense throbbing in my core as i sat insanely close to his erection.

"shhh..." he shushes me, grabbing my face with both of his hands and pulling me into a kiss. i moan as he bites down on my bottom lip, allowing him to slip his tongue inside, gently gliding it over mine. as i got lost in the kiss, he slides his hand down my bare body, gently gripping my hips, avoiding the light bruises that were still there from the other night.

my heart pounded against my chest as he shifted me closer to his erection. i instinctively lifted my hips up, preparing to lower myself onto him the moment i felt his tip poke at my entrance. he smirked into the kiss, using one of his hands to finally line his cock up with me. and like i said, the moment i felt it, i sunk down onto it. moaning loudly at the stretch of the new angle.

"oh fuck..." minho groans, letting his head rest against the wall behind him. i loved seeing him like this, seeing him enjoy what i had to offer. it filled me with desire, making me want to give him more, until he would beg me to stop. i start to move, gently grinding before lifting my hips up, and dropping back down. being able to fuck myself on his cock however i wanted to quickly gave me a boost of confidence.

i found a pace, feeling a burn in my legs as i worked hard to chase both of our releases. shockwaves went through my body as minho's hand suddenly made harsh contact with my ass. my breath getting caught in my throat from surprise, and a broken moan escaped my lips. i look down at minho, seeing a devilish smirk on his face.

"i knew you would like that." he bites his lip, repeating the action, only this time, i was expecting it. i bit my lip in pleasure as i worked to speed up my motions, the stinging on my ass pairing amazingly with the pleasure in my core.

"more... please..." i beg, squeezing one of his biceps as i reach down with my other hand to draw circles over my clit.

he chuckles in satisfaction before speaking. "you take me so well." he praises, an excited smile pulling at my lips as i feel him raise his hand once more, landing another harsh slap on my ass. i squeeze his bicep even harder, moaning at the overstimulation from my own touch, his cock, and the spankings. minho's eyes fluttered closed as i clenched around him, my release just seconds away.

and before i knew it, i came, my shaky legs giving out as the release hit me in waves. minho immediately grabbed my hips, helping me to continue my motions, and it wasn't long before his cock twitched inside of me, indicating his own release, followed by a moan of his own. i swear he had the sexiest moans, i could listen to them all day.

i eventually fell forward onto him, his cock starting to soften inside of me. our heavy breaths filling the silence of the room. he gently lifted me off of his cock, leaving me in his lap as he pulled off the soiled condom, carefully tying it into a knot before throwing it to the side.

"bulgogi." he speaks, resting his head on my shoulder as i nuzzled into his neck.

"huh?" i ask.

"that's what i cooked." i chuckle slightly, having completely forgotten i'd asked him.

"was it good?" i ask, lifting my head up to meet his gaze. a small smile ghosted over his lips as he looked back at me.

"delicious." he nods, pushing a strand of hair behind my ear. here come the damn butterflies again.

"do you have any leftovers?" i tilt my head, looking at him curiously. despite the late hour, i definitely just worked up and appetite. he chuckles before nodding.

"i'll go get you some." he says, gently placing me down next to him on the bed. i giggle as he stands up, searching the ground for his boxers and shorts, quickly pulling them back up. he neglects a shirt, mumbling a quiet 'be right back' before heading down the stairs. i take the opportunity to wrap my naked body in his blankets, not having the energy to put my clothes back on. but i couldn't help the annoying thoughts prodding through my brain.

each time with minho was becoming more and more casual, more comfortable. thought it was a good feeling, i couldn't ignore the thought that this might not end well...