chapter ten

when the desired hears your fantasies

choi soomin

"you're not mad?" soobin asks, nervously chewing on the skin of his lip.

"i'm relieved. i never liked lia." i laugh. i could tell soobin was scared of my reaction, especially given that he justified everything as much as he could before moving onto the next part of the story. i was mostly upset that he felt like he couldn't tell me. "so you and yeonjun?" i ask.

"nothing is official yet..." he shakes his head, awkwardly clearing his throat.

"as long as you're happy." i tell him with a smile. "does this mean you're not mad at minho for kissing lia?"

"no, i actually thanked him before i came in here." he laughs. "why do you ask?" he smirks slightly.

"just wondering." i roll my eyes, reaching over to flick his wrist.

"are you sure it's not because you want to get with him?" he wiggles his eyebrows.

"soobin." i groan, leaning back onto the couch cushion.

"what? i told you my thing, now you tell me yours." he smiles, leaning closer to me.

"you already know i want to get with him." i respond, not caring to lift my head from the cushion to meet his gaze.

"so why do you keep running from him?"

"well i thought he had a girlfriend, and then i thought he was getting with your girlfriend, and... i don't know... he's kinda scary." soobin laughs at that.

"scary?" he asks, still laughing.

"i don't know... i don't get him."

"i'm sure you're overthinking it, you usually do things like that." he shrugs.

"he kissed me." i blurt out. "on the cheek."

"oh? really?" his tone was amused, i lift my head up to see him smirking.

"yeah. just now." i nod.

"and?"

"and... it was... good."

"just good?" he eyes me suspiciously. i roll my eyes.

"it was great. left me wanting more, what do you want me to say?"

"more how?" he presses. i furrow my eyebrows at him.

"i thought you didn't want to hear about all my sexual fantasies with minho." i remark, recalling how he had told me i needed friends. i chuckle slightly at the memory.

"and then i realized you're my twin, and we know everything about each other, pleasant or not. besides,
i've gotta make sure you don't plan on doing anything too crazy." he winks.

"soobin! it's not like that. i can hardly look him in the eyes."

"that's tough. i typically don't let my partners finish without looking at me." my eyes widen slightly as those words did not come out of soobin's mouth. i whirl my head around, only to be met with a smirking minho. his arms crossed as he casually leans against the wall. my hand flies over my mouth as i turn around to land a slap on soobin's arm.

tension // lee minhoрдЬрд╣рд╛рдБ рдХрд╣рд╛рдирд┐рдпрд╛рдБ рд░рд╣рддреА рд╣реИрдВред рдЕрднреА рдЦреЛрдЬреЗрдВ