chapter twenty-seven 🔞

never in your wildest dreams

ITS MY BIRTHDAY!!! happy birthday to meeeee :)))
my present to you guys is updating my stories!! i know usually you get presents for your birthday rather than give, but to me YOU GUYS ARE MY PRESENT!!
ily guys so much <33 please enjoy my birthday updates!!

choi soomin

"i thought you were going to sleep?" i question, unable to take my eyes off of his lips as he swiped his tongue across them.

"i was. but now you're here." he shrugs, allowing his eyes to rake down my body.

"oh, so i woke you up?" i tease slightly.

"you woke something up." he teases back, matching my energy almost perfectly. my body shivering at his ability to get me fired up from the smallest things. his hands lowered, slowly lifting the fabric of my skirt. "a bit of a risky outfit, don't you think? someone could just..." he reaches underneath the skirt, grabbing the hem of my panties and tugging them down. but the seating position wouldn't allow him to pull them off the way off, so he rips them in half, shocking me, and effectively leaving me without underwear. "but maybe that's what you wanted? hm?"

i loved how vocal he was, his teasing tone causing a growing wetness to build in my core. excitement coursing through me as he ran his hands up my bare thighs, stopping dangerously close to my core.

"i... i want you..." i stutter slightly, struggling to hold his intense gaze with his warm hands squeezing my thighs. without warning, he places the pads of his fingers against my clit.

"i can see that." he teases, referring to the wetness that now coated his fingers. a strangled moan escapes my lips from the contact. "apparently your friend wanted me too." he eyes me carefully, gauging my reaction to the words. i roll my eyes while letting out another moan, his fingers drawing circles on my clit.

"can we not— talk about her..."

"hm, you're right. she probably wouldn't react to my touches as perfectly as you do." he says, dipping a finger into my hole. i moan as i desperately clench around it, wanting to feel more. i throw my head back, screwing my eyes shut as he began to pump it in and out of me. "a little louder for me, baby." he coos's pushing another finger inside. and just as he wanted, a louder moan escapes my lips.

"g-god, minho..." i moan, tangling my hands in his hair. he chuckles, pulling his fingers from me, i whine slightly at the loss of contact. but he didn't give me much time as he quickly switched our position, laying me on his bed as he hovers over me. he lets out a breath of air along my neck, before pulling some of the skin between his teeth, biting and sucking with a perfect amount of pressure.

i arch my back off the mattress, and he takes the opportunity to slide his hands under my back, holding my arch as he trails kisses down the center of my body. the action gave me butterflies, feeling as if he was worshipping my body, i felt as if i would melt on the spot.

"let's get you out of these clothes, not like they're covering much anyways." he taunts, hands pushing up the crop top. i nod quickly as i lift my arms above my head, helping him remove it completely. his eyes land on the bra that matched the panties he ripped in half moments before. "i guess you won't be needing this anymore." he tuts, gripping the fabric at the center before quickly ripping it apart, my breasts falling slightly to the sides. i couldn't be mad at him for ruining a perfectly good set when he looked so incredibly sexy doing so.