chapter thirty-nine 🔞

this time, it feels different

choi soomin

my back was instantly pressed against his bedroom door as he closed it, setting me back down on the ground. i moan as he squeezes my ass, attaching our lips in a feverish kiss. i trace my hands down his body, stopping to palm the growing erection his pants. the action pulling a hiss of pleasure from him.

"you're so greedy." he chuckles, bringing his attention down to my hand as i continued to palm him, loving the feeling of him hardening in my hand.

"i just want to make you feel good." i look up at him through my eyelashes, a small smile tugging at the corners of my lips.

"yeah?" he flirts, trailing his hand up the back of my neck before roughly grabbing a fist full of my hair, the action pulling a surprising moan from my lips. "you think you can handle it?" he asks, pressing his tongue against his inner cheek. i nod quickly, still working to palm his now full erection. "then show me what you can do." he bites his lip, roughly forcing me to my knees, his hand still tangled in my hair.

my mouth watered with anticipation, and i didn't waste any time as i quickly worked to pull down his pants. sliding them down his toned thigh, followed by his boxers, his hard cock springing free. his tip was swollen, and pearling with precum. i wrap my hand around the base, giving it a light squeeze. minho sucks in a breath of air, his grip in my hair tightening for a moment. i then lean forward, sticking my tongue out to lick the salty precum off of his tip, loving the way he tasted.

"don't tease me..." his voice came out more whiny than he probably would have liked, but it only filled me with more desire, igniting inside of me like a fire as i quickly start to take him in my mouth. i feel him pulsate against my tongue as i slowly slide down, working to breathe through my nose as i felt his tip approaching the back of my throat. i took in most of him, preparing to pull back and find a rhythm, but minho's grip tightens, holding my head in place. "all of it." he commands.

my eyes look up to meet his hungry ones, ushering me to take in the rest of him. i blink a few times, taking a deep breath through my nose as i slide my lips down all the way. i gag only slightly as his tip starts to slide down my throat, but luckily, minho lets me pull back. allowing me to gather my bearings before bobbing down once again. i made sure to press my tongue against his shaft as i slide down. hallowing out my cheeks to create the perfect suction effect.

i quickly found a pace, speeding up as minho gently pushed and pulled my head. my jaw began to ache, but the euphoric sounds coming from minho were all i needed to keep going. i tasted more and more precum on my tongue as the moments went on, some of it dribbling down my chin with my drool as the saliva pooled in my mouth. stray tears were falling down my cheeks as i gagged a few more times, but i didn't care. i suddenly only cared about tasting his warm release, feeling it glide down my throat as he let out a sexy throaty moan, using my mouth the fuck the rest of his release out.

i picked up the pace, wrapping my hand around his base, adding extra friction as my imagination ran wild. i was determined to make it a reality.

"oh fuck... i'm... keep going..." he encourages. i was loving this side of him, slightly more vulnerable than i had seen him before. he was chasing his release, basking in the feeling of my mouth. "shit... baby..." he groans, throwing his head back as he began to cum. i let out a moan of my own as i continued my motions, making sure to get every drop of his release. once i was sure he was finished, i pull off, swallowing all of his release. i look up at him with a smirk before opening my mouth, showing him that i had swallowed it all.

"was that okay?" i ask, standing up, using the confidence i still had to place my hand gently on his jaw, causing him to look at me. his lips were parted, eyes glazed over.

"you're amazing..." he compliments, pulling on my bottom lip with his thumb. "your turn." he smirks, quickly regaining his composure. before i could even think about it, he was dragging me to his bed, quickly laying me down on it. my pants and panties came off within the next few seconds, minho slowly spreading my thighs apart, looking up at me from his position.

i moan when i feel his tongue glide over my clit ever so slightly. he wraps his hands around my thighs, holding them firmly in place as he comes even closer, his breath sending shivers across my body.

"d-don't tease..." i tell him, using the same words he used before. he chuckles darkly, gently licking over my clit once again. "minho..." i whine.

"hm?" he hums, allowing his lips to touch my core as he does so, the vibrations making my eyes roll back in pleasure.

"please..."

"since you asked so nicely." my mouth flying open instantly as he practically devours me, his lips wrapping around my clit, licking and sucking expertly. my back arches off the bed as i cry out in pleasure, reaching down to tangle my hands in his perfect hair. another shocked moan escaping my lips as i feel him suddenly swirl two fingers around my entrance, gathering the wetness before sliding them in.

"oh... fuck yes..." i groan, allowing my head to fall back onto his soft mattress. i couldn't help it as i lightly grinded my hips against his face, the action only causing him to speed up his actions. licking and sucking with more fervor, curling his fingers perfectly inside of me. "fuck i'm gonna cum!" i cry out, hating that my release came so quickly from his perfect actions, but loving it at the same time. and with one final lick, i was done for.

writhing in his grasp as i came on his fingers, vision going white with pleasure as he continued to lick my clit, and curl his fingers, ensuring my release lasted. and as my body calmed down, so did his movements, finally lifting his head away from my core as he smirked devilishly at me.

"that was... amazing..." i breathe.

"mhmm." he agrees, moving to lay next to me. he presses a sloppy kiss against my neck, my eyes fluttering closed at the feeling. "wanna shower with me?" he asks, his lips going right back to my neck immediately after. my mind, already being clouded with lust, of course i agreed.

"please." i nod. he smiles against my neck.

"i'll go get the water warmed up." and with that, he climbs out of the bed, heading towards the bathroom. i smile to myself, the high of my release still making me feel extremely relaxed.

i could definitely get used to this.