chapter fourteen

stretched things are bound to break

choi soomin

as i marched back into the library, minho was stood, seemingly unbothered as he continued to read his book. i hesitated for a moment, thinking of all the ways this could make me look like a desperate idiot. but i was at least one of those things, and only time will tell if i end up being both.

before i had the time to talk myself out of it, i walked back up to the counter, standing right in front of minho. he gazed up at me through his brows, but not moving his head from the reading position. i mustered up enough confidence to reach my hand forward, removing the book from his hands and placing it to the side.

minho cocks an eyebrow, gently removing his glasses as he stands straight up, pressing his palms against the counter as he looks back at me.

"yes?" he questions. fuck, why was this so hard? i didn't think i'd get this far.

"is chan home?" smooth soomin, real smooth.

"i have no idea." he shrugs, cocking his head at me. "why don't you ask him yourself?"

"okay." i mumble, turning around and pulling my phone from my pocket. i could feel his gaze burning into me as i waited for chan to pick up. what was i doing?

"hello?" he picks up.

"are you home?"

"no, i'm out with changbin and jisung for the night. everything okay?"

"everything is fine, sorry to bother you." i quickly end the call before he could say anything else, spinning back around on my heels to see that minho was about to pick up his book again. "he's not home." i tell him.

"okay..." minho says awkwardly. i could tell he was unsure where i was going with this, but truth be told, so was i. stop being a wuss. with every ounce of courage i could muster up, i lean over the counter, lightly placing my hand over his forearm. i look up at him through my lashes, lightly pulling my bottom lip between my teeth.

"what time should i come over?" i ask, lowering my voice to an airy whisper. minho's eyes widen for a moment before a smirk tugs at his lips.

"are you sure?" he asks, and though his gaze was quickly turned seductive, the question was sincere. though the question did make me second guess myself,  i couldn't back out, not now.

"what time?" i repeat, answering his question with another question. he chuckles slightly before checking the time on his phone.

"i get off in two hours." he says, dragging his eyes down to my exposed collar bone.

"i'll see you then." i whisper, removing my hand from him. i almost clapped with excitement when i saw him reach out for me. but i only sent him a flirty wink, making my way back out of the library, feeling a lot more successful than last time, but also a lot more nervous.

fuck fuck fuck. two hours? i have to start getting ready now. panic fills my body as i start the walk back to my house.

-

i practically slam the door closed behind me, throwing all of my things to the side as i rush up the stairs into my bathroom. i quickly strip of all of my clothes, stepping into the shower. the walk took about thirty minutes, meaning i only had an hour and a half before i needed to head over to minho's.

my hands were shaking as i washed my hair, and body, making sure no inch was uncovered. i quickly washed my face before grabbing my razor, starting to shave my legs. i didn't know why, but i felt as if i needed to look perfect for this. hell, i didn't even know if we'd actually end up sleeping together, but fuck, i hope we did. if this didn't work out, i would be far too embarrassed to try again.

after a long forty-five minutes, i was out of the shower, quickly wrapping a towel around my dripping body as i headed into my bedroom. i walked over to my nightstand, grabbing a peach scented lotion and plopping onto my bed, preparing to coat myself in its sweet smell. once i had finished with that, i pull open my closet, looking for something to wear. it needed to be sexy, but easy to take off.

i settled on an oversized white button up, paired with loose light washed mom jeans. i then grab a simple, but sexy pair of panties with a matching bra, black lace. i throw on the undergarments, followed by the button up, leaving a good bit of the first few buttons undone so that the fabric could hang off my shoulder. it revealed the lacy strap of my bra as it laid perfectly over my collar bone. i then threw on the jeans, tucking in one side of the button up.

at this point, i only had about fifteen minutes, so i quickly towel tried my hair, leaving it slightly messy. i had a feeling it would get messed up anyways. i then run over to my vanity, applying a little bit of sunscreen, paired with one coat of mascara, and a simple clear lipgloss. it definitely wasn't the best i could look, but it was as good as i would get with the time.

before heading back downstairs, i grabbed a matching peach scented perfume, dabbing a little bit of it on my neck and my wrists. once i was satisfied, i made my way downstairs, grabbing my purse from the floor and swinging it over my shoulders. followed by quickly sliding on a pair of shoes. just before i opened the door to leave, my phone went off. my blood running cold as i slowly grabbed it to check it, hoping it wasn't minho texting to reschedule. i wouldn't be able to handle the embarrassment.

lee minho

should i get
condoms?

-

the text was simple, expected even. but it made the heat rush to my face, and my stomach twist nervously. this was it. it was finally going to happen. i knew if i said yes, he would know that we were going to fuck. of course, he likely already knew, but confirming it like this made me feel even more nervous.

lee minho

yes.

-

he read the message instantly, giving it a thumbs up indicating that he got the message. at this point, i felt like i could throw up. this was really happening. it's not like i'd never slept with anyone before, but for some reason, i felt more nervous than when i lost my virginity.

was it because of his insane good looks? because he was a little bit older? i couldn't quite put my finger on it. maybe it was just the fact that i had been pining from the moment i saw him.

"he is hot as fuck." i remember telling soobin who agreed with me.

with one final sigh, i head out the door, ready to make the short walk to minho's place

"you can do this." i reassure myself.