chapter fifteen 🔞

it's only a matter of time

choi soomin

i was only a minute away from minho's place when my phone went off once again. admittedly, i was walking a little slow, but i couldn't bring myself to walk any faster given the circumstances.

lee minho

the door is
unlocked, let
yourself in when
you get here.

-

i stood in front of the house as i read the message, my hands shaking slightly with nerves. i make my way up the driveway, coming face to face with the door. i slowly turn the knob, my heart practically beating out of my chest as i quietly enter the house. i was afraid of what would happen when minho became aware of my presence.

would it be awkward? would he immediately start things? fuck, i was so nervous. as quietly as i could, i slipped off my shoes, leaving them by the door. i glanced around the living room, even glancing into the kitchen, but there was no sight of minho. i gently placed my bag down onto the counter before making my way to the base of the stairs.

i could see a light shining out into the hallway, and i instantly knew it was from minho's room. i place my hand on the railing, quietly making my way up the stairs, my breathing becoming labored by the time i reached the top. his door was fully open, a soft light from a lamp illuminating the room and into the hall. i felt a little more at ease noticing that i still didn't see minho, but the more i thought about it, the more nervous i became.

where was he?

i enter the room, my eyes dancing all around it, still not spotting him. only, i did spot the clothes he was wearing earlier today. they were thrown onto the floor, laying messily in front of another door. a door that soon opened, a little bit of steam filling the room immediately after. my eyes widen as minho emerges from the room, a towel loosely draped over his lower half. his toned torso completely on display along with his dark, dripping hair. holy fuck.

"sorry, i thought i could take a quick shower before you got here." he speaks as he sees me, his tone casual as if he wasn't freaking out about this. probably because he wasn't. but fuck, if i wasn't panicked before, i sure as hell am now.

"i-it's okay." i nod awkwardly. his gaze was trained onto my collarbone, and only then do i recall my slightly scandalous outfit.

"right, less work for you." he teases, referring to his lack of clothes. i could only manage to get out a slight chuckle, even that coming out slightly choked as he makes his way towards me. he instantly places his hand against my waist, the other cupping the side of my face. "don't get all shy on me now." he coo's, cocking his head to the side, beads of water dribbling down his neck.

"i-i'm not... i just-"

"just what?" he asks, allowing his hand to travel down from my face to the revealed lacy bra strap on my shoulder. chills run down my arm from the touch, watching with wide eyes as his other hand travels to the front of my jeans. i couldn't speak, too entranced by his actions to even think of forming words, so i did the next best thing. my hands reaching up, finding purchase in his wet hair as i slammed my lips onto his.

he groans in surprise, kissing me back with fervor. he places his hands on my waist, lifting me from the ground without warning. our lips separate for a moment as i wrap my legs around him, his hands holding securely on my ass. i moan into the kiss as he squeezes lightly, starting to walk us towards his bed. i hear the towel flop onto the ground, my heart rate quickening at the thought of him being completely naked.