chapter forty-four 🔞

cross that off the list

a.n. i need you guys to go BATSHIT for this chapter— hype it TF up, okay?? i poured my heart and pussy— i mean soul into this.

choi soomin

as minho's bedroom door shuts, the reality of what is about to happen hits me. i jump a little when minho places his hands on my shoulders.

"you can still change your mind." he tells me, a concerned look on his face.

"no, i want to do this." i shake him off.

"just stop us at any time if it gets too much." chan reiterates. i nod.

"how do we... start?" i ask, standing awkwardly between the two of them. minho chuckles.

"come here, baby." he grabs my hand, leading me towards the bed. i turn my head back to look at chan. he stayed put, watching minho lead me away with a slight smirk on his lips. "on my lap." he tells me, plopping down on his bed, patting his thighs. i comply, comfortably straddling him, instantly wrapping my hands around his neck. he smiles up at me, holding my jaw gently as he tilts my head down.

"now what?"

"just relax." he coo's, bringing his lips to mine. i sigh into the kiss, relaxing onto his lap as we move our lips in sync. the kiss was slow, and calming, my rapid heartbeat slowly calming down as he grips my hips tightly. but then i feel the bed dip behind me, another pair of hands also finding purchase on my hips. i gasp lightly as i break the kiss to look back at chan, his expression relaxed as he slowly slides his fingers beneath the fabric of my shirt.

"hey there." he speaks lowly, a glint of lust in his eyes as he meets mine. i could only blink, shivering as he raises the fabric even higher. and then minho grabs my chin again, reattaching our lips, only chan doesn't stop his movements. he continues slowly hiking up my shirt until i have to raise my arms, breaking the kiss with minho once again for him to pull it all the way off. but this time, i take it upon myself to go right back to kissing minho, feeling a little bit of extra confidence.

chan quickly undoes the hook of my bra, sliding it off my arms as minho bites down on my lip, pulling a small moan from me, followed by a louder moan as chan's hands wrap around each of my breasts. minho smirks, pulling away, slightly pushing me back into chan's grasp. my back makes contact with his chest, his hands massaging my breasts with the perfect amount of pressure. he then attaches his lips to my neck. i moan, throwing my head back onto his shoulder as he applies pressured kisses down my neck.

i found myself feeling a little overstimulated when minho's hands reached down, popping out the button of my jeans and pulling down the zipper. i lift my head from chan's shoulder, looking down to watch minho.

"color?" he asks, fiddling with the waist band of my pants.

"huh?" i furrow my brows, gasping when chan's lips end up directly by my ear.

"red if you want to stop, yellow if you want to slow down, green if you're okay." he whispers, sending shivers down my entire body.

"g-green..." i answer.

"good." minho smiles, sending a slight nod towards chan. the both of them gripping the hem of my pants with both hands. i started to raise my hips up, helping them pull them down my thighs, minho pushing them over my knees, and chan taking them the rest of the way off. minho slid his hands up my thighs, not forgetting to let his thumb graze over my clothed clit, whereas chan's hands squeezed my ass cheeks.