three

"CHEERS!" We all raise our glasses and proceed to drink the liquid in them

"So JK how does it feel like to be in Seoul again bro?" Hoseok hyung asks after having a sip of his drink. 

"Refreshing" I say immediately and feel the same as the burning sensation of the drink hits my tongue. Me, Namjoon hyung, Yoongi hyung and Hoseok hyung have gathered together to celebrate my return in Korea after about 10 years. I spent those 10 years in Australia because of my dad's business but decided to come back to pursue my dream of becoming a singer.

"Oh yeah! I mean you will surely feel like that since me and Yoongi hyung are there in the same college as you!" Hoseok hyung grins widely and I nod. 

"Yeah I am glad. Although we won't share much classes but at least I won't be alone in the huge campus of St. Xavier's College

"Hmm but even if me and Hoseok were not there Jeongguk, you would gain a lot of attention in no time because of your handsome face" Yoongi hyung smiles before eating a handful of chips. 

"That no doubt is true. Our Jeonggukie is really handsome" Namjoon hyung adds and pats my shoulder. All these comments really make me flustered. Although from the outside I seem okay whenever someone compliments me about my looks or talents but from the inside I am extremely shy and a reserved person who did not like much attention. 

I smile at Namjoon hyung and say, "Hyung but you surely know how much I suck at making new friends..." It was true, finding good friends who did not care about my money or popularity was a difficult task for me. This was the only reason, I was single. I mean yeah, I have dated a few people before but no one tried to figure out the real me past that handsome face. 

"Aww Jeongguk don't worry... You will make good friends here and if God has some exciting plans then maybe stepping in this college can change you life for good... You know what I am talking about" Hoseok hyung wiggles his eyebrows at me. I laugh and say, "Yeah I know after graduating my life will surely be changed for good hyungie" 

"Oho! you are so boring Jeongguk" Hoseok hyung pouts and everyone laughs at his comment. And then we spend our night getting drunk and just enjoying our time. 

🤍🤍

Beep beep beep

The alarm goes off and I groan clearly not wanting to wake up. But nevertheless I get up and yawn one last time before heading towards the bathroom to freshen up. My head was a little dizzy from drinking the previous night but a cold shower can always fix everything. 

After freshening up I prepare myself a small breakfast and eat it while talking to my mom on phone, who interrogated me about each and everything, from my health to my laundry and I answered everything. Staying away from my parents was kind of difficult for me but I surely took my time to adjust myself in Seoul. Hyungs were also really supportive in this and I was really grateful of that. 

Now I was all ready to start my new journey in St. Xavier's college. I drive to the college and soon I find myself standing in front of the receptionist, who was printing out my schedule and keys for the locker. After a while, she hands me the keys and a piece of paper and I say a small thank you before leaving the room and heading into the crowdy halls of the college. 

As expected there were many heads turned after bumping into me, probably because I was a new face in the middle of the academic year. I still had to arrange my locker but decided to do it in my free lecture because maybe going in the classroom early would be good. And so I make my way through the corridor to the less crowded area of classrooms. 

As I walk few steps I hear a breathy "excuse me" and feel someone tapping my shoulders hastily. I turn around to see a boy of around my age panting slightly and staring at me with innocent eyes. 

Was I walking too fast?

After about 10 seconds and no words being spoken by the bambi eyed person in front of me, I raise my eyebrows a bit, cutting the silence with a "Yes?" The boy clears his throat and my lips form a small smile. Cute.

"Uh... y-you dropped your handkerchief there" He shows me a piece of cloth in his hands. It was my handkerchief.

"Oh... thank you" I smile again and take it from his hands. He also smiles looking like a bear now.

The bell rings and I see the person in front of me widening his eyes and running away leaving me confused.

Might be late for class. I shrug my shoulders and turn around towards my own class. It was a short but a sweet encounter... maybe I'll get to meet that person again.

🤍🤍

The first few classes went well as I tried to catch up as much as I could with the syllabus. My teachers already seemed impressed with me and admired my talents, which made me shy as always. Now it was my music lecture which thankfully I shared with Yoongi hyung. I reach the music room and immediately make my way to sit near hyung who upon noticing my presence gives a gummy smile to me. I smile back and take a look at my surroundings. Many were looking at my side which made me somewhat conscious. Why do people have so much interest in others? 

I look down and start to take out my belongings... It was silent for a while but then I hear someone talking to Yoongi hyung and then a loud, "what the hell Yoongi!" resonates in the classroom. I look up to see a boy standing near our desk and then slamming his short hands on the desk. 

"I gave you my notes and you are saying that you forgot them at home!? How could you!?" The boy says dramatically with his eyes wide trying to look angry but he was nowhere looking like that. 

"Jimin-ah sorry I was just in hurry that I forgot your notes at home. I will return them tomorrow. I promise and if you want I can buy you your favorite ice-cream afterwards as an apology... We can go together" Yoongi ends with a smile and a red blush creeps on the guy named Jimin's cheeks. He controls his smile and nods saying, "It's okay I forgive you." 

They both look at each other for a while before Jimin clears his throat and looks my way raising his eyebrow as if he was asking who I was... Yoongi immediately noticed his actions and says, 

"Jimin, he is Jeongguk, my childhood friend... He recently came back to Korea from Australia and Jeongguk, this is Jimin... my friend-"

"Who said I am your friend... I am just your classmate and by the way Hi Jeongguk! Nice to meet you..." Jimin teases Yoongi and then smiles at me. Yoongi just rolls his eyes playfully and sits back in his bench. 

"It's nice meeting you too Jimin... Hope we will get along well!" I say and forward my hand for a handshake, a habit of mine from all the business parties I attended with dad...

He gladly accepts my handshake and says, "I can see you come from a business family. Isn't it?" 

I widen my eyes a bit. He really was an observant type. "Yeah" I nod and smile. He was about to say something but then the teacher comes and he takes his place. 

And just like that my first day in College goes by...

---------------------------

Do vote and comment if you liked the chapter💗
~Momo💜