eighteen

"Oh my god

"Oh my god... they look adorable" I squint my eyes in sleep hearing none other than Park Jimin's distant voice, followed by Yoongi hyung's laugh.

Are they in my room? How? 
Wait...no I am on a trip right now...
Ohh I fell asleep... 

But how's there a pillow under my head? Is it even a pillow? I don't know it feels so warm and comfy.

I snuggle more into the warmth. "Look he's smiling... so cutee" Jimin's voice was now more clear. I furrow my eyebrows and slowly open my eyes, squinting them at the direct light above my head. Now I remember, we were in the bus, Jin hyung called me and then... I guess I fell asleep. 

Jeongguk?  I abruptly sit up and look to my right to see Jeongguk fast asleep beside me. A red hue immediately covers my cheeks, when I realize that all this time I was sleeping on his shoulder and that comfy thing were his arms or should I say well built biceps. 
Jeongguk also moves in his sleep for a while, before waking up and opening his eyes directly looking into my wide ones.

"Good morning. I think you both had an amazing sleep..." Jimin's playful voice makes me look at him standing near our seat. His eyes, oh I know that damn look perfectly! Be prepared for heavy teasing Kim Taehyung!! 

"Where are we?" Jeongguk asks in a groggy voice, rubbing his eyes followed by a yawn. I gulp at the view... he looked so damn attractive for a person who just woke up from sleep. His hairs were disheveled and his voice, oh so hot. And the single thought that all this while, he was sleeping beside me, makes me go insane that I might just faint here from all the blood rushing to my cheeks. 

"We have just reached the shopping street. All the students already went down the bus, only you two were in your dreamlands till now" This time Yoongi hyung says, making me come out of my not so innocent thoughts. 

"And look I took a picture of you both!! You are so cute!! Look!" Jimin excitedly says and shows us a picture on his phone. As expected, I was leaning my head on Jeongguk's shoulder but the thing that made me gulp was how Jeongguk was also leaning his head on mine.

He might be deep in sleep. Hmm that's why...

Jeongguk laughs softly making me smile too. Soft hands brush my hair, it was Jimin... 
"Come on you guys... let's go shop something" He giggles. We all nod and then make our way down the bus to roam around the famous shopping street. 

🤍🤍

"Look at that bear hat! It's so cute!!!" Jimin squeals

"I want to try it" I hear a small mumble from my side. It was Taehyung. 

Of course Jimin had to hear it and he drags Taehyung to the shop where a number of cute hats and accessories were hanging. 

I look at Taehyung to see him shyly walking along with Jimin. Yoongi hyung went to get something to eat for all of us, so I had no choice but to silently follow them both to the shop. 

"Here" Jimin says and gets the bear hat before putting it perfectly on Taehyung's head. 

"Oh my godd you look so cute! Is it your 'I am so cute' day going on Mr. Taehyungiee??" Jimin says making Taehyung giggle. As I was standing few steps away from them, curiosity spikes in me and I walk a little closer to get a view of him. 

"Wait let me take a picture of you!" Jimin says adjusting Taehyung's hat one more time. Bangs fall over Taehyung's eyes and a heart warming smile adorns his face, as Jimin clicks his pics and he laughs. 

So adorable. A smile unknowingly forms on my face as well.

Once again, I feel the same sensation as I look at him, but stronger. His laughs were like a music to my ears, something that resonated the beats of my heart. I frown a little as I remember,

There will be a moment that will speak for itself. It will be a moment when nothing else other than that person would be the center of your eyes, when your heartbeat will be the only sound you could hear in the blurred surroundings.

I could clearly hear the sound of my racing heartbeats, it was loud like drum in my ears. As if I was underwater, everything was slowed down and blur. Just the one sound and the same feeling filled in me and rushed to my head.

That's when you will realize that you are falling for them.  

Am I-?

"Guys I bought hot dogs for us! Come have them!" Yoongi hyung says, putting his hand on my arm, bringing me out of my thoughts. I have to figure it out... What is happening all of a sudden?

---------------------------

Did Jeongguk realize??? 

Do vote and comment if you liked the chapter💗

~Momo💜