six

"Woah Tae they are really good

"Woah Tae they are really good. I mean really... so good!" I say fascinated as we both sit at the same bench after lunch. Jimin, Yoongi and Hoseok were still eating while Taehyung took time to keep his promise and show me the sketches he made. And they honestly were really amazing. 

I look at him as a pink hue sets on his cheeks and he smiles and says a small, "Thank you for saying that..."

Meeting Taehyung was totally an unexpected event in my life. He really was a shy person in contrast to Jimin, but I had no problem with that. His shyness made him even more adorable. Of course, he was beautiful, but he was more cute than beautiful in my eyes. 

The way he always looked at everything around him, the way he looked at me, with his bambi eyes showed nothing but pure innocence. He was innocent but he was smart at the same time... And also a great artist. His sketches really spoke for themselves. I look at all the sketches one by one and at the end of the sketchbook I find a rough sketch of a person sitting... 

"Who is this person Taehyung?" I ask curiously.

"Uh... just some random person I saw..." He says. It was the person's side profile so it was not very clear but the way Taehyung drew him looked like he noticed each and every detail of that person but decided to just know it all for himself that who that person was.

I nod and close the sketchbook handing it to Taehyung. He smiles softly and arranges everything back to its place in his folder. In no time we hear a, "Taehyungie!" from none other than Park Jimin. I look back to see him happily hopping towards Taehyung. Their friendship really  was something to talk about. They both were different in natures but together they balanced each other very well. 

"Whatcha doin'??" Jimin bends down to see Taehyung's sketches. 

"I was showing my sketches to Jeongguk, Jiminie" Taehyung says still arranging the sketches. Jimin then looks at me before smiling widely and saying, "You must have loved the sketches! He is very talented right!?" My heart warmed seeing Jimin support his best friend like that. I say a yes and nod. 

"Jiminie stop...they are not even that great..." Taehyung whines hitting Jimin on his arm, who pouts and says, "But for me they are even beautiful than any famous painting in this world, they might not be for you because you are an alien." He sticks his tongue out at him. Taehyung widens his eyes dramatically and gets up to chase Jimin who runs away like Usain Bolt. 

"Come here! You pabo with small pinky finger!!!" He chases him around the empty ground and I laugh seeing them. Soon Taehyung catches Jimin and they both start to tickle each other bursting into fits of laughter and falling on the ground. 

What Jimin said was true... This side of Taehyung can only be experienced by someone who is really close to him... 

And maybe someday he will share this side with me...

---------------------------

It's kind of a filler... Just to show what Jeongguk thinks of Taehyung. 

Do vote and comment if you liked the chapter💗

~Momo💜