twelve

'Oh I aM So haPpY iT's yOu JeoNggUk

'Oh I aM So haPpY iT's yOu JeoNggUk....' I mimic in my head and roll my eyes while walking behind the group of three, huffing at every step. We have been walking for twenty minutes now but couldn't find appropriate pieces of wood to set up a fire. All of them were either not dry or very big to carry. 

I need a Jimin right now. Tonight I am really gonna cuddle him before sleeping... Ohh I miss him... I pout aggressively and huff again, remembering how he went away with Yoongi leaving me alone with ✨Jeongguk✨ and huh! Chaeyoung. 

"What happened? Are you tired Taehyung?" I hear Jeongguk say turning around to me. 

Oh now you finally got to know that I am here too after talking with that girl the whole TWENTY MINUTES!!

I wanted to say that out loud but of course I couldn't... So I just stiffly smile and shake my head as a no. 

"I am perfectly fine... Thank you for asking" He furrows his eyebrows a bit but nods nonetheless... And then... we start walking again. 

We are walking and walking and walking and walking and walking and walking and Jeongguk and that girl are just talking and talking and talking and talking and talking and talking and then again we are just walking and walking and walking and walking and wal-

OH MY GOD I WANT TO GO HOME!!!

Go heck with this activity... Can't I just turn around and run back to the cabinet?
I think I should. I mean I can be the only one to sit instead of fire there as I am burning with THIS MUCH jealousy!  

"Oh looks like we will find good pieces of wood here" I hear Jeongguk say as they stop and pick up some pieces of wood. 

Stopping on my steps as well, I make an important decision for my own well being, I was about to turn around but I don't realize there was a rope down there... I accidently step on it, my right leg gets entangled in it and the next thing I know is I am upside down hanging on a branch of a tree. 

In these cases the first thing you would do is you would scream... but my dumb mind at first deciphered what just happened and then started thinking that who could have played  a mastermind card to pull of such a trick... hmmm.... Oh it might be hunters that hunt wil- WILD ANIMALS! OH GOD!

"AHHHHHHHHH" 

They all immediately turn around and widen their eyes. 

"TAE!" Jeongguk immediately runs to me leaving the logs he collected on the ground. 

"Are you al-"

"OH MY GOD JEONGGUK THERE ARE WILD ANIMALS HERE!!" I interrupt him. How can I care less about me being hanged upside down and worry more about the supposedly wild animals in the woods? I don't know...

"We need to get you down Taehyung!" Jeongguk takes my arms and says as I nod. Now I was finally feeling the blood rush to my head.

"Chaeyoung I think you both should collect the pieces of woods from here and head to the cabinets... We'll be back after I get Taehyung down" Jeongguk turns and says to her. 

They both nod and start collecting the woods as Jeongguk figures out how to save me. 

"How did this happen?" He says looking at the bunch of rope entangled on my foot. Chaeyoung and Nancy have gone by now. 

"Um... I was walking towards you all and I didn't realize..." 

"Oh god... your foot is stuck so bad in the ropes..." He mumbles as he continues to detangle the rope all while supporting me with the other hand. 

"Jeongguk..." 

"Yeah? Are you alright?" He immediately turns to me with concerned eyes, our faces close... Oh gosh his face looks handsome even upside down and I probably might be looking like a monkey....

"Uh can you please adjust my T-shirt... it's going up... no down... no no up for me and down for you" I shut my eyes with embarrassment... He chuckles before fixing my T-shirt. And as he does that his cold fingers brush against my waist giving me shivers... Upside down.
That's one once in a life experience you all. 

He continues to detangle my leg as he says, "Who could have put this trap here?"

"Hunters maybe"

"You think there are wild animals he-" He stops as we hear something behind the bushes. Someone was coming. 

"Oh god Jeongguk!! Hurry up!! It can be a tiger! or a wild bear! or a- OW!" My leg finally gets out of the rope and we both fall on the ground. I was on top of Jeongguk with my eyes completely shut. 
As I open them I get lost in those dark brown eyes once again... Our face were so close, so so close that in this moment two main characters would have already kissed and confes- We hear a rustle again and I hug Jeongguk tightly with fear. My life flashing before my eyes. 

"Or a rabbit..." I hear Jeongguk say and look up almost immediately. There was no wild animal and I sigh with relief.

"Oh god I got so scared" I say and then look at him but soon widen my eyes as I get lost in those eyes again. Counting the times I have got lost in those maze like eyes, I can surely work as a guide there. But I don't want anyone else to get lost in them like I do...

"Are you ok now?" 

"huh?" We didn't move even a bit from our position. 

"I mean you were hanging upside down... Didn't you have a head rush" He whispers as I clear my throat and reluctantly sit up slowly... He also does the same and laughs pulling out leaves stuck in my hair, that were all over the place. I also brush them a bit before shrugging...

"I don't know... haven't been upside down in a while you know" We both laugh at that. 

"Oh god I will always remember this incident" He says still laughing and gets up brushing his pants. He offers a hand to me and I take it with a smile. 

"Me too..." I say getting up. And there I feel it... I feel dizzy. But he was there to hold me like always...

"Come on let's go to back to the cabinets" He takes my hand and we walk back with me singing 'Are we out of the woods yet, Are we out of the woods yet~' just to hear his contagious laugh.

---------------------------

Do vote and comment if you liked the chapter💗

~Momo💜