11. Shopping

Older Tye carries me and the younger one follows us into Dipak's office.

Thora stands up. "I don't know what the hell is happening. Let me get my glasses." She puts the glasses on and looks around. "OMAR. WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING?"

Bud nods. "I was ok until there started being 2 of people."

I look at the table. Future me and Dipak are sitting at the ends of the table. In our normal spots. Future Tre and Marcus are in their normal spots.

Future Tye sits down in his normal spot with me. My Tye sits between him and Tre.

Daddy stands up. "GET TYE THE FUCK OUT OF HERE NOW."

Dipak stands up. "No. He stays. Everyone sit down."

My Tye looks at the servant. "Bring cake."

"Alright, we are from the future. The kings and queen all have their crowns now. The kings got their swords." He gives older me a dirty look. "The rings are still on the ship." She flips him off. "Now we are taking them to do a training mission. We will be gone a week with them. Hopefully they will learn some about the ship and how things work. They are also going to be learning about landing on other planets."

Dracul looks at him. "Shouldn't all of us go then?"

"No. We can not do that. We are showing the kings. They will pass the information on. If we try to teach to many people at once, it slows the process down. This way we can go 1 on 1 with them."

Thora stands up. "You're putting Nadine and Tye on the same ship in space... are you trying to die?"

Older me laughs for a second. "They'll be fine. Tye will be busy the entire time. I don't know what I do at all. I probably roam around and push buttons. But everyone will be fine."

"Well you better keep him busy. We all know what he does when he's bored."

Tye starts rubbing his eyes.

Coral stands up and looks at him. "WHAT WOULD YOU HAVE DONE IF SHE DIDN'T WALK IN? YOU ASSHOLE. YOU SHOULDN'T EVEN BE HERE. GO BE WITH YOUR WHORE."

I look around. Coral, Thora, and Mary are all glaring at him. Daddy and Dracul have red eyes looking at him. Kane just won't look at him. Omar is looking around waiting for the place to explode I think. Tye is looking at the table in front of him. He looks like he's about to start bawling.

Dipak rubs his eyes. "EVERYONE SIT DOWN."

Everyone sits down and Mary jumps up. She throws a sword right threw Tye's shoulder. Then she sits back down and crosses her arms.

Older Tye hands me some cake and reaches over. He pulls the sword out and throws it towards the desk. "You'll be alright."

Dipak looks at me. "Do not push the flashing red button."

I start sobbing.

Tre stands up. "STOP BEING A FUCKING DICK."

"Honestly Dipak."

"Ok I'm sorry precious. Please don't push any flashing red buttons. Ok?"

I nod and wipe my eyes.

Future Tye feeds me more cake. I snuggle in. I like him.

My Dipak, Marcus, and Tre walk in.

"GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY SEAT."

"THIS IS MY SEAT."

"NO. THAT IS MY FUCKING SEAT."

"IT WAS MY SEAT FOR LONGER."

"I DON'T GIVE A FUCK. GET OUT OF MY SEAT."