131. The First Grandchild

I raise my hand. "I want to form a parade."

Tre puts an eyebrow up. "You want to be in a parade here?"

"No I just want to watch it from the balcony of my new house."

"You have a new house?"

"Yes, I claimed it. It has a balcony that would be good for parades."

"When did this happen?"

"Yesterday."

"It's in the village?"

"Yes."

"That's not safe." He shakes his head. "Who let you do that?"

"Tre, I'm the queen."

Tre shakes his head and looks at Dipak. "I told her I would think about it. We can talk about it this morning."

Tre writes something down.

Tye and Mason walk in and sit down.

I stand up and jump up and down. "TYE REMEMBER THE PARADE IN EGYPT?"

"Yea, that was neat. All those colors and it even had fire. Why?"

"I want parades."

"Ok." He looks back at Dipak. "I don't think she should be in a parade here."

"We'll discuss that too." Tre writes something down.

Dipak rubs his eyes. "Alright. The theater... does not matter at all at this table." We all start laughing. "Write that down for later Tre."

"Ok got it." Tre writes it on another paper.

"Let's sort out the money before we forget again. What are we even up to?"

Johen looks at him. "We settled on 10 bars each last time. I don't think anyone has needed more than that."

"Ok so what happened with Nik's?"

"He spent 3 of them on the land. Then I think we pulled his money. How he got money to build the place, I have no idea."

We all just stare at each other.

I raise my hand. "I started the plans. But I don't think I started the building of it."

Nik nods. "I just had them start building. I never asked where the money was coming from." He looks at the brain. "Where was the money coming from?"

"Your vault. The money was never removed from it. It was just sitting there and still had your name on it."

Dipak nods. "So his money isn't messed up?"

"Correct."

"Ok moving on to Elek. You have a vault correct?"

"Yes."

Dipak looks at the brain. "Take 10 bars of gold from the title office and move them into his vault."

Elroy looks at Elek. "You're buying dinner."

We all start laughing. Then the boys give him the speech about how he needs to make his own money with it. That takes about 45 minutes. Then Dipak gives Mason a vault and moves the 10 bars into it. Thankfully, we don't do the speech again.

Dipak looks around. "Ok Nadine taking possession of the house. Thoughts?"

I nod. "I'm doing it."

"Other thoughts."

Tre looks at me. "You can't have a house in the village woman. The villagers will rip you apart. They will rip the house apart. It just can't happen."

"It's not for me. It's for pinky. She likes Tye to much, I can't have her living here."