99. The Ship

I wake up in the morning and Marcus rushes me into the shower. He knows what happens if we stay in bed. But we get all cleaned up and go to breakfast. My boys are the only people in there. I guess we are early. We sit down and Dipak looks around.

"The girls want to try raising the ship. We're going to put 4 marks on her. We have to time this out though. Marcus put his mark on her ass about 10 last night. Her boobs need to be marked by 10. Say 1 at 9. 1 at 10. At 10 she needs to take a nap. Get her up at 1 or so. I am going to mark her neck at 3 and that will give them 2 hours to try and raise it. Any questions?"

Tye looks up. "Who is marking her?"

Tre looks at him. "Me."

Dipak nods. "Marcus already marked her, Tre can do 10 and give her a nap. I'll put the last on her at 3. We just need 1 more."

Tye nods. "Yea it's me. Might as well stick with the original 4. Do you want her right after we're done?"

Tre nods.

I put my hand up. "I'd rather take a shower or at least clean up a little first."

Dipak shakes his head. "We don't care baby."

"Yea, but I do. And honestly I know you can all have me marked in about 10 minutes. But sometimes time is nice too. I can relax for a bit and cuddle. You can't just pass me around like that."

Nik puts his eyebrows up. "10 minutes is pushing it."

They all start laughing and nodding.

I shake my head. "Every single 1 of you can get me done in 10 minutes. Mostly you all like taking 30 minutes to an hour though. But there are some of you who would do me for hours if I would let you."

Dipak, Marcus, and Tre all nod.

Dipak smiles at me. "Alright, give her a little time between the 2 of you. Tye give her a shower or something and remember it's not a race. And really any time is fine to mark her now. Tre just aim for 10 or a little before."

"Ok."

"The rest of us need to find land. Kane is looking already but we can't do this without land. Make a door to the island. Someone has to go get the crowns. We can't power the ship without the crowns and scepter. Mary can help with that. The door on whatever land we find has to stay guarded. The ship has to stay guarded. The crowns are going to have to stay guarded." He shrugs his shoulders. "I need to think."

Tye looks at him. "It's not that bad. Marcus, Nik, and Johen can help with whatever starting now. I'll be ready to help an hour after breakfast. Tre will be ready at 10 or so. Then the woman can sleep. You just have to be here by 2:30 or so. You can help now. But Marcus can get the crowns and transport them and the scepter to the ship. Then just sit on the ship with them. Nik and Johen can guard the doors. Me and Tre can guard the ship. He's not going to leave her sleep in his room when he's gone anyways. Then we can all go to the island at 3. Kane and Gunner can babysit the ship. Samson can watch the doors. He'll be close to the ship too. Plus he'll be able to tell Coral right away if anything is going on here."

Mason, Omar, Nova, Elek, and Thora come in and sit down.

Johen looks at Tye. "Yea I want to go to the island when they try. Everyone is going to want to be there."

Tye shakes his head. "That just can't happen. Kane and Gunner will have to watch the ship. Samson will have to watch the doors. We can put Omar with him. Mason can... either watch the doors, or go to the island with us. Probably not that safe to leave him on the boat with only 2 of us."

I nod. "That all sounds fine. But whoever ends up staying on the ship, they need to know to abandon it if they are way outnumbered. Do not stay and fight if they know they'll get hurt. We can get a new ship. I'm not worried about that. Omar will be at the doors. He can get all of them threw a door and back to the castle or something. Then just seal the doors."