77. Family Day

The next morning we all make it to Dipak's office again.

Dipak stands up. "Today is the family day at Tye's island. We're going to go over at 2. Fishing is from 3-5 or you can stay on the island and swim. Dinner will be at 6 at the outdoor bar. Everyone get's a black towel with red eyes. They are yours to keep. Make sure your guests get 1. Also when your guests show up, you are free to leave the meeting. Just make sure you're back here by 2. The only alterations to the guest list was Nikolas bringing Victor and Corbin and their mates. Everyone still has the same guests coming. Remember the castle is not buying the alcoholic drinks. If you want alcohol, you have to buy it yourself."

Thora raises her hand.

"Yes."

"I couldn't sleep. I was to excited about the kid areas. So I designed 9 swimsuits. They all match to the towels. I even kept the design on them. But it's just little in a spot on the hip or something. The brains said they could make them. All of them have a lot of coverage, cause people aren't like us. But I made girls, boys, and kids in each color. And each color is different so they are not the exact same suit. I figured you can do them just like the towels. They would be good for the packages or people who don't want to roam around a strange country. I would value them around 30 or 35g though." She motions to a brain.

18 brains walk in wearing different swim suits. 9 men, 9 women. All carrying the towel that goes with the suit.

"Brains aren't kids, so you can't see those. But I do have drawings. And I know most of us have swimsuits so it's not a big deal for today, but the guests may need 1. There's 10 stocked in every size and color right now. Well 9 in Ana's size. She didn't have 1. So, if someone's guest needs 1. Just give them 1. They cost nothing to make. I didn't make more than that and I didn't make matching towels other than these. Tye never said if he even liked them, I didn't want to make to many and have it all go to waste."

I nod. "Good thinking." I run over and take a red towel with black eyes from the brain. "Make me a black bikini."

Thora and Coral both jump up and run for the other red towel. They get there at the same time and start pulling on it.

Dipak nods. "Just make another 1. Before you pull it apart."

Thora turns back around. "Oh I almost forgot. I also designed a matching skirt for the girls and t-shirt for the boys. They match the design on the swimsuit. Like the turtle outfit here. See, turtle on the towel. Little turtle on the suit right here. Then the little skirt matches that color of the turtle. The swimsuit and the skirt or t-shirt is all 1 set. I mean, you could sell it all separate if you wanted though. I just made them as 1 set. 1 of you put the skirt and t-shirt on."

"I love them. I love them all. But yea, Tye has to give the go on them." Then I look at Tye. "I would not keep them as sets though. If I put a swimsuit and towel in a package. The customer would take those vouchers to your store. They could pick a swim suit and towel. Then they would see the matching skirts and shirts, they could buy those if they wanted. It would drive up your sales on those. It just seems pointless for me to give them away. And the t-shirts can go for men or women. A lot of women are going to want to wear them as a cover-up. Not all girls are comfortable running around in a swimsuit. But they're not going to want to buy a men's swimsuit package to get them."

Thora nods. "I never thought about that."

I nod. "Bring me the skirt and shirt for the red towel set."

"ME 2. BUT MAKE IT SHORTER. COVER OUR ASSES AND THAT'S IT."

"ME 3. AND T-SHIRTS TIGHTER LIKE IN THE FUTURE."

"Your mother and Asa are coming up to look at them."

"Prinna and Deb are too."

"So is Alexa."