69. New Dragon

I sleep perfect and wake up early. So early, Tre is still asleep. I smile and rub my fingertips up and down his dick until it gets hard.

Then I sneak my head under the blanket and lick it. I circle the tip with my tongue and he moves his hips a little bit.

I slide it in my mouth and he pushes my head down. I take him in my throat.

"Oh god baby." He holds the back of my head and pushes into my throat a few times.

Then he grabs my hips and pulls me on top of him. But my knee's are by his shoulders.

He pulls my hips down a bit and starts licking my pussy with his dick still in my mouth. I take him all the way in my mouth as he circles my clit with his tongue.

I lean up a little bit and my back arches. "OH TRE"

He sucks on my clit for a second then lets go. "Good girl." He licks me 1 more time then helps me spin around.

I sit down on his dick and take him all the way inside me. "Oh yes" I start moving up and down on it.

"Oh I love your little pussy baby." He starts pushing up into me.

"Tre yes"

"So fucking good." He rolls us over and slows us down. He starts making love to me and gives me a deep kiss.

"Uuuhhh" I pull his hair lightly and kiss his marking spot.

He gives me another deep kiss. "My queen."

"OH YES" I drag my nails down his back and bite his shoulder. "OHHH TRE"

"I love this baby. I love making you feel this good." He pushes in as far as he can and makes love to me so deep.

"TRE"

"Fuck yes baby" He speeds up a little bit but stays so deep.

"OH TRE YES" I start cumming and my head falls to the side. I want his mark. "TRE" He leans down a bit and bites into my boob. "AAAHHHH TRE" I cum all over his dick and the orgasm is so intense. "TRE"

He pushes in even deeper and starts throbbing. I bite right into his marking spot. He grabs my hip so tight. "Fuck yes" He cums so much inside me.

We hold each other for another minute.

Then I start rubbing his back.

He smiles and starts kissing me. Then he rolls us back over. "That was the best wake up I've ever had." He rubs my back lightly and snuggles me. "What made you get up so early though?"

I look around and realize it's still dark. "I thought it was morning."

He smiles at me. Then pulls me over to the side of him. "Let's see if we can sleep a bit more baby."

I nod and smile. "I love you Tre."

"I love you baby."

We both fall right back to sleep.

A few hours later we get up for real. We take a shower and he helps me into a queen dress before we go to the morning room.

The boys are all there and smile at me when we come in.

Marcus looks at him. "She still young?"

"I don't think so. Just a bit confused about time."

I laugh for a second. "Tre had a good morning. Like, 4 hours before morning." They all start laughing.

Tre winks at me. "It was the best morning ever." He gives me a kiss and helps me onto the stool.

He dries my hair and Marcus hands me some food.