Chapter Three

I wake up in a really comfy bed, in a really nice room. I sit up and look around. I begin to gain memory. I was kidnapped!

"No, no, no, this can't be happening." I whisper to myself.

I get up and run to the door. It's locked.

"Shit!" I say out loud.

Out of the corner of my eye, I see a window. I run to it too, thinking I could jump out of it.  It's locked too! Suddenly, I hear the door crash open, and I jump and run straight to the bed. 

"Yep. She's up you guys!" The really tall guy who opened the door yells. I'm pretty sure he's the one who was driving the van yesterday.

"W-who are y-you?" I ask shakily, but when he starts to say his answer, the five other guys coming running to the doorway.

"Heyyy bae!" They all yell at the same time, as if they're Starbucks drinking, white girls.

"Hi." I say quietly.

"Time for rules?" The tall one asks, looking at the other guys.

The small one, who helped me up nods and yells "Get yo' lazy booty out of bed and join us in tha livin' room!" They all walk out to the living room, expecting me to follow.

These guys aren't THAT BAD, I think as I get up, about to follow them.

HOPE YOU LIKED IT! DON'T FORGET  TO COMMENT WHAT YOU THOUGHT :)

THANKS, LUV YA BABES ;*