Chapter Twenty-Eight

Sammy's Pov:

We're leaving the hospital right now. I had to tell the people she was my sister and that her name was Sandra Wilkinson. On the way there I figured out that she was that Skylar girl. She also told me that she was kidnapped by o2l.

"I'm taking you back to my house, and I'll text Cameron. I don't think it's the best idea for you go back there right now." I say to her with a reassuring smile.

"Okay" She says, returning the smile.

I look at her ankle, and it's wrapped up.

"Does it still hurt, baby girl?" I ask, keeping my eyes on the road.

Skylar's Pov:

Ewww I hate that name. Baby girl. It reminds me of Gilinsky, and Gilinsky reminds me of all the shit I finally got to leave behind.

"Yeah, a little." I reply, lying. In reality it hurts A LOT...

We get to a really big house. Wow. It's not as nice as the o2l or Cameron's house, but for a house for just one person, it's huge.

I step out of the car and immediately fall on the hard concrete. I hear Sammy run over, and he picks me up bridal style and starts running towards the door.

He goes directly to the kitchen and sets me on the counter.

Oh god. This reminds me of Sam and his stupid bitch ass self.

"Are you okay? Do I need to get the first aid kit?" He asks, with a worried look.

"Oh my gosh, Sammy! I'm fine, I swear! Chill." I say, trying to calm him down.

"You fell." He says, as if he's telling me something new.

"Yeah, I know, but it's no big deal. Stop worrying." I say, still trying to calm him down.

"Okay. Do you wanna watch a movie or something?" He asks, finally calm again.

"Sure" I reply with smile.

He starts carrying me to the couch too. I try to get down and walk, but he notices me struggling and his grip on me tightens.

We end up watching Pretty in Pink on Netflix. This is my favorite movie ever, so I wouldn't let him choose anything else.

Oops.

He puts his arm around me and I lay against his chest. We're about halfway through the movie when I see someone walking down the stairs.

"Oh I see Sammy finally brought a girl over!" The guys yells.

"Oh! Skate this is Skylar, and Skylar, this is Skate. His real name is Nate, so you can call him that too." Sammy says, pausing the movie and getting up.

"Hi Nate!" I say, awkwardly, just wanting to finish this movie without distractions.

"She's gonna be staying with us for a while." Sammy says, pulling me close to him.

"Oh for how long?" Nate asks, looking at me.

I look up at Sammy, and he responds, "For as long as we can have her here. She's going through hard stuff at home." He says, confidentiality.

Lies.

My home life is gone because my family is too. I haven't been outside in like forever. Life sucks.

I let out a huge sigh and pull Sammy back on the couch.

-----

We finished the movie, and Nate went to a party.

"Can we go to the pool?" I ask, politely.

"Um sure. Don't you need a swimsuit though?" He asks, uncomfortably.

"Just give me one of Nate's bikinis!" I say trying to be funny. He kinda smiles, but it doesn't last.

"No but for real." He says.

"I'll just wear my bra and panties. You've already seen me in just my panties with a pillow covering myself before, right?"

He agrees, and we go out to the pool.

We spray each other with water guns then have races across the pool. It feels so good to actually get to go outside for once. I wish I could just stay here and avoid all that drama.

We get cold and decide to go inside.

I take a shower, and he lets me wear his sweatpants and shirt. They're SO long on me too! But they're comfortable af.

I get dressed and walk out of the bathroom, and I see him sitting on the bed with his phone in his hand.

He looks up and smiles at me.

"What?" I ask.

"N-nothing, I-I just like the way you look in my clothes." He stutters, looking back down.

I sit beside him, and it's just silent for a while. He breaks the silence.

"So who kidnapped you again?" He asks.

"It was Kian and the rest of those guys." I say, uncomfortable.

"And you and him were a thing, right?" He asks.

"Sort of... well... I'm not really sure." I reply.

"Just tell me everything. I'm tired of asking questions." He says.

I tell him all about Kian, Conner, Sam, Jc, Shawn, Gilinsky, and Cameron. They're the main ones i talk about at least.

I just sit there and let it all out.

And he's actually listening too.

"I think you should just talk to every single one of them individually, and work things out."  He says, then hugs me and kisses me on the forehead. He starts to get up, but I pull his hand back.

"Can you stay with me?" I ask.

"Of course." He responds and gets in the bed with me. He wraps his arms around my waist, and I drift off to sleep.

I like him a lot, but it's not in that way at all. He's like my new brother. I trust him with everything. He's the only one I've truly got to open up to this whole time.

He's perfect.

Hii babes! Sorry this chapter kinda sucks.

But in the next chapter, shit is about to go down! ;)

So be ready for that!!

And thanks so fucking much for over 10K reads!!!

Wellll anywayys,

Byee babes,

Luv Ya