Chapter Fifteen

I sat there awkwardly in silence. Finally Sam broke it and said, "so Skylar, there's a party tomorrow night here, did Kian tell you?"

"No, and I don't believe I'll be attending." I said.

"Umm yeah you will be." Jc said back immediately.

"But I don't want to" I argued.

"Kian get in here!" He yelled.

"What?"

"Tell Skylar that she has to be at the party tomorrow night." Jc answered.

"She can do whatever she wants." He said, not making eye contact with me.

I whispered in Jc's ear " like i said earlier, he's mad at me"

******

It was late now so I went upstairs to my "room" and layed down. I thought about the party tomorrow. Maybe I could escape.

The party was loud and full of people. There had to be at least 200 people. The music was blaring and there were people everywhere. I glanced at the front door wide open. I took my chance and ran. I got outside and nobody noticed me or even realized that I was running away. No one really knew I was kidnapped so they thought nothing about it I guess. I didn't know where I was, I just kept running and running then all of a sudden everything went black.

**End of dream**

I woke up panting and sweating.

**Kian's POV**

I woke up to see Skylar sitting up, all sweaty.

"Babe, what's wrong?" I asked with a frown.

**skylar's POV***

"Babes, what's wrong?" I heard a voice say.

I looked down and saw Kian staring at me with a pouty face.

"Nothing, it was just a bad dream. Did you sleep in here with me?" I asked.

"Yeah, I figured you might be lonely in here." He said with his gorgeous smile.

"Why? You were just mad at me? Why were you worried about me being lonely? Better yet, if you were so worried about me being lonely, why did you take me away from my family?" I asked, tearing up a little at the end.

"Aww Babe come here." He said, putting his arms around me. He kissed my forehead then layed back down. He patted the spot next to him for me to lay down too, but I refused. I got up and got in the shower. I don't want to look like complete shit when I escape from the party tonight. ;)

I got out and realized I didn't get any clothes. Luckily, there was towel so I wrapped my body and walked out to find something to wear. Kian looked up from the bed with wide eyes.

"Umm I need some clothes" I said kind of nervously.

"Oh right." He said, shaking himself from his thoughts.

He got up and gave me outfit, but it wasn't his, it was actually girls clothes!! Yayy!

"Trevor and Ricky bought you some clothes yesterday. The other outfits are in those bags in the corner" he said pointing to them.

He just stood there.

"Ummm can I change now?" I asked.

"Oh don't mind me" he said as if he was planning on staying.

"Fine!" I said then walked in the bathroom and shut the door to change. I smirked at the thought the he believed I would actually change in front of him.

I walked out and saw him staring at me. I rolled my eyes and walked downstairs. I saw Ricky and Trevor in the kitchen and I ran to them and hugged them. When I hugged Ricky he picked me up and spun me around. He was probably my favorite now.

"Thanks so much for the clothes you guys!" I said then grabbed something to eat.

I was walking down the hall when someone pulled me into a room.

"So what are you doing during the party later" Sam said, closing the door.

"Oh, well I'll be there I guess" I said, playing with my fingers.

"oh that's good" he said, sitting down next to me.

I looked up at him then bam! His lips crashed unto mine. It was okay I guess, but it felt nothing like it did when me and Kian kissed. I kissed back just so he wouldn't be upset, but I wasn't really enjoying it. I guess I didn't really like him any more than just friends.

All of a sudden, there was a knock at the door. He pulled away then whispered in my ear "we'll continue during the party". He got up and opened the door, revealing Jc.

"Oh Skylar there you are, I've been looking everywhere. I need to talk to you." Jc said.

Well this should be interesting.

Hey babes! How's it going?!

Please VOTE or COMMENT! I'd love to hear what you think of the story so far or what you think should happen.

Thanks so much for 775 READS!!

Love ya babes, Byeee!