Chapter Nine

I turned and asked Ricky where Connor's room was.

"Why do want to go in there?" He asked, frowning.

"I just want to." I said, rubbing the back of my neck.

"Okayyy, if you say so." He said getting up.

I followed him to Connor's room.  He opened the door for me and left.  Connor was on his computer when he looked up and saw me.  I stepped in his room and shut the door.

"What do you want?" He said with a smirk.

"Ummmm nevermind. I should just leave." I said, feeling awkward.  For some reason, he made me nervous and I changed my mind about getting to know him.  Besides, I would escape soon anyway.

I started to leave, but when I opened his door, he grabbed me and pulled me back, shutting the door behind him. He began kissing me and picking me up. I tried to push myself off of him, but his grip on me was too strong.

"Stop! LET GO!!" I screamed.

He slapped my face, then threw me down and walked out the door, locking it from the outside.

Did he really just slap me? Oh my goodness, I HATE him.

"LET ME OUT!" I screamed.

No one came.

"LEEEET MEEEE OUUUTTT!!!" I screamed, this time way louder than before.  

I heard all six of the guys' footsteps running to the door, and leading them, with a look of pure anger on his face was...

HEY BABES, THANKS FOR READING

PLEASE COMMENT & VOTE:)

LUV YA, BYE BABES:)))