Chapter Thirty-one

Skylar's Pov

I pull away and give him a quick kiss on the cheek. He takes this as his cue to leave and gets up and walks out the door.

I look around the room one last time. I really am gonna miss this place. I hope that Sammy and Nate visit as much as possible. After everything that happened two weeks ago or before, they helped me completely forget it all.

They remind me so much of Finn and Brody, it's unreal... except they're hot, and my brothers were, well, let's just say they looked like me.

(Finn and Brody were her brothers, if anyone forgot)

I sigh and get up. I'm not at all mentally prepared for what's about to happen, nor do I even want this to happen. But it's gotta happen.

I get all the way downstairs, then I run and jump into Sammy's arms. He quickly reacts and places his hands under my legs to hold me up.

Honestly, I don't even know how these boys have the strength to hold me. I always thought I was fat.

I give him a million kisses on his forehead, then I wrap my arms around his face, while my head lays on top of his. I'm facing the opposite way of the others because I don't really care to see their reactions at the moment... especially not Gilinsky's. Dickhead.

I quietly whisper to him, "As long as I'm trapped in a house with Cameron, Kian, or any of them at all, promise you'll never leave me. You're the closest thing to my brother I may ever have. God knew I couldn't live without Finn, so he gave me you." I kiss him one last time on his forehead, then I lay my head back down.

"I promise." He whispers back.

I hear small chuckling from the other side of Sammy. I turn my head to see Nate smiling at me.

"Same goes for you, Nate!" I shout pointing at him. "Yeah, I know you've been listening to this entire conversation, and you know you're my Brody!"

"I know, I know!" He says putting his arms up in defeat. "And I promise too"

I know the others probably have no idea what we're talking about, but I honestly don't want them to anyways.

I finally hop out of Sammy's arms. As soon as my feet touch the ground, I hold out my arms and motion for Nate to come hug me as well. He understands and walks over to me.

As we're hugging he whispers to me.

"Stop acting like you're never gonna see us again. Sammy and I are gonna come like every other day, so chill. Now you know I hate to say this, but you have to go now. Cameron is waiting."

I quickly wipe the tear that just fell and turn to face them.

They've all ruined my life, but they're all I have.

I slowly walk over to them.

"Umm Kian's group, I think you need to leave now. I'm going with Cameron, and most of you already knew that. I want all of your ugly faces out of my sight like now." I lie. I say this with confidence, even though I would love just of few more seconds of Kian's ugly--- gorgeous face.

As they're walking out, I mouth "I love you" to Kian one last time. Even though I told him he could call Cameron's phone to talk to me, I know Cameron won't allow that.

That right there could've easily been the last time I'll ever get to say that to him or even see him.

Cameron pulls me into a huge hug and whispers "I love you" in my ear before placing his hand around my waist and walking me out the door. This isn't the first time he's said that, but I'm just gonna ignore it for now. Besides, I'm moving in with him, which should give me plenty of time to talk to him about it.

I wave bye to Sammy and Nate one last time before the door closes.

We all pile into two cars. I'm with Cameron, Gilinsky, Johnson, and Nash.
Cameron is driving, Nash is in the passenger seat, and I'm in the back between the two Jacks.

This should be an interesting car ride.

----

Today brought many changes, but I'll just have to deal with it.

"The secret of change is to focus all your energy, not on fighting the old, but on building the new."

-- Socrates

Hi babes!

Sorry this chapter kinda sucks and is super short! I was in a hurry and it's really late. I have school and a basketball game tomorrow so I should be sleeping right now. School got me fucked up lately.

Not to mention, Cody didn't call today. I paid money, got a virus on my phone, and wasted so much time to get stupid entries and I didn't get a call. Hushed app sucks ass.

Well anyways,

Luv ya babes

Byeee ;*