Chapter Twenty

Shawns POV**

Just as she was about to tell me why the fuck Jc was here, why he slapped her, and why she was even at Cameron's house, someone else bursts through the door!  I look up and see...  all of the other guys followed by Kian?!

"Get out!" Cameron shouts, turning away from Jc. 

"Dude what is going on here?" Nash asks shouting back.

Just as he says that, Jc gets back up and punches Cameron in the face.  They start fighting and yelling until Nash comes in and breaks it up.  Then I'm assuming that Kian just now sees Skylar because he runs up to her and wraps his arms around her, allowing her to cry into HIS chest!  That should be me, but every time, someone interrupts us! 

Kians POV**

I arrive at the magcon house and see Jc's car and the guys all walking to the door.  I notice that Cameron isn't with them!  If he took Skylar, I WILL lose my shit! 

I run up to them, and ask why Jc's there and if Skylar is there.

"Umm I don't know why Jc showed up, but I do know that a girl stayed here last night.  I didn't think it was Skylar, but maybe it was.  I'm not really sure, dude." Taylor replied.

So they invited me in because they could tell I was stressed. 

Once I got in I saw Jc on the floor with Cameron hovering above him.

"Get out!" Cameron screamed.

"Dude, what's going on here?" Nash asked.

Then Jc and Cameron started fighting, and I saw the girl of my dreams again.  She was sitting on the couch with Shawn's arm around her.  Do they have something going on?  No, probably not.

My thoughts are interrupted by something I always hated to hear.  The sound of Skylar crying.  I run up to her and wrap my arms around her, and I let her cry into my chest.  I look over to see Shawn with his jaw clenched.  Asshole.

Skylar's POV**

I pull away from Kian.  I can't keep doing this!  I know now that they're all I have since my family is gone, but that doesn't mean I have to like them!  They're pretty much the reason my family is gone!  Besides, I'll be eighteen soon, so I can leave and get my own house!

I'm brought out of my thoughts by Kian lifting my chin and wiping my tears away with his thumb.  I look away because I don't feel like seeing his face right now.  I cant believe him and all his stupid roommates forgot to mention that my family is gone!  I see him frown out of the corner of my eye, but st this point, I honestly don't care.

"Ready to go home, babe?"  Kian asks. 

Heyy babes!  Sorry this chapter wasn't the best:(

Please comment and vote!  Tell me in the comments who you think Skylar should end up with... even though I already know who it's gonna probably be xD. But I'll still listen to your suggestions;)

Well anyways,

Byeeee

Luv ya babes!